Folks,

Let me get this out of the way first, I don't like HBO Go VR. It's just not a very well made app. Russell Holly says it much better than I ever could in this blog, BUT I had to say it too. I was so excited when I fired up my Daydream today and say that their were new apps and when I saw HBO I was giddy! Well, that did not last. I download, then started up the app, went through that awkward signing in process, and then looked for some good VR content to check out. There was none! OK, so lets check out how I can customize the theater, ummm you can't!. OK so I guess I'll check out a Westworld episode. Well that wasn't TOO bad, but the device heated up pretty fast and performance was NOT idea.

HBO FIX YOUR APP!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    12-08-2016 09:04 PM
    Every media viewing app should follow YouTube's example. Easy controls, screen is scalable in size, and allows vertical (as well as horizontal) centering so you can view while reclining.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-08-2016 10:15 PM
    Even Hulu ain't TOO bad, they have SOME (very limited but SOME) VR content, and you can highly customize your viewing environment. You can even do cool things like throw the hulu blocks around.
    12-08-2016 10:27 PM