How does the sound work with the vr mask? Are there earphones in the headband or do you have to wear your own?
    10-10-2016 08:18 PM
    Thanks for coming over to the VR side, Randy.

Daydream audio works just like it does on Cardboard and Gear VR. Either use corded headphones or BT for private, immersive experiences. The speaker will play when no headphones are attached. Every demo video I've seen with Daydream works like that.
    10-10-2016 10:02 PM
    Thanks for coming over to the VR side, Randy.

Daydream audio works just like it does on Cardboard and Gear VR. Either use corded headphones or BT for private, immersive experiences. The speaker will play when no headphones are attached. Every demo video I've seen with Daydream works like that.
    Do you know is the Bluetooth is available when using the Controller? I don't know (never tried) how many devices can the new Bluetooth standards can handle at the same time.

I think even if it's only one the option of the wired headphones is pretty good.
    10-12-2016 01:54 PM
    Do you know is the Bluetooth is available when using the Controller? I don't know (never tried) how many devices can the new Bluetooth standards can handle at the same time.

I think even if it's only one the option of the wired headphones is pretty good.
    Bluetooth headphones work just fine with the controller from my tests, but yes you can also just use the headphone jack.
    krisguy and Crophila like this.
    10-12-2016 05:40 PM