Hey, I know there's not much official yet but I'm hoping my OnePlus 3 ends up being Daydream Compatible. It definitely has the processing power and the screen, but who knows what kind of sensors it has. Perhaps this thread can be a good place to keep track of all the news regarding Daydream Ready phones.

So far we know the Nexus 6p is Daydream Compatible, but not fully certified (just basically a dev platform). Also the new ZTE Axon 7 and Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe are officially Daydream Ready. The new Nexii are possibly delayed or getting rebranded as Pixel phones, but they'll almost certainly be Daydream Ready. Please post if anyone here has the scoop on anything else.

Google Daydream VR: 'Daydream-ready' phones and compatible devices - Android Authority
    09-08-2016 05:44 AM
    Well you are worried about your OnePlus 3, when my old (and need to be changed) Moto G 1st gen for sure won't run anything related with VR, but it's interesting to follow this post in order to know which device should we buy if we want to be Daydream VR compatible.
    09-09-2016 01:43 AM
    The 6P is compatible? Does that mean I could purchase a headset and use it with my 6P like any other Daydream device, or will it require something new for proper support?
    10-16-2016 04:45 AM
    I'm hoping that Samsung and Google make the S7 and S7 edge Daydream compatible. It has the screen, the processor, the RAM, and the only thing I'm worried about is the sensors required. Here's hoping that all of our phones become supported!
    10-18-2016 10:39 PM
    The 6P is compatible? Does that mean I could purchase a headset and use it with my 6P like any other Daydream device, or will it require something new for proper support?
    Hi.. At the Google pixel launch, they mentioned that the pixel phones are the only ones at the moment that are Daydream ready or compatible and no other phone is. Although they also mentioned more phones are in the works to be compatible with Google Daydream and didn't mention which ones they are.
    10-23-2016 03:34 AM
    It would be nice if a list was released of the phones that will be Daydream compatible, especially for those of us in the market for a new phone.
    10-23-2016 03:50 AM
    I agree that it would be good if there was a list as well. It could help people that want to buy a VR set but might not want to buy a new phone, but instead buy a used phone. Hopefully they will put a list out..
    10-23-2016 02:57 PM
    Hopefully we'll get a list soon. I'm also looking for a new phone and would like to see what's compatible.
    10-23-2016 03:37 PM
    It would be nice if a list was released of the phones that will be Daydream compatible, especially for those of us in the market for a new phone.
    I agree. Also, for those of us who have phones that might - or might not - meet the minimum requirements and might be able to be upgraded.
    10-23-2016 03:42 PM
    In case anyone is interested in this Android Central article from 10/5... These are the Daydream-ready phones (so far) | Android Central
    10-23-2016 10:25 PM
    In case anyone is interested in this Android Central article from 10/5... These are the Daydream-ready phones (so far) | Android Central
    That's all of 2 phones. Are there really no phones out there that have the hardware specs needed, and the software support from the manufacturer to expect eventual Daydream compatibility?
    10-25-2016 11:14 PM
    Hey, I know there's not much official yet but I'm hoping my OnePlus 3 ends up being Daydream Compatible. It definitely has the processing power and the screen, but who knows what kind of sensors it has. Perhaps this thread can be a good place to keep track of all the news regarding Daydream Ready phones.

So far we know the Nexus 6p is Daydream Compatible, but not fully certified (just basically a dev platform). Also the new ZTE Axon 7 and Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe are officially Daydream Ready. The new Nexii are possibly delayed or getting rebranded as Pixel phones, but they'll almost certainly be Daydream Ready. Please post if anyone here has the scoop on anything else.

Google Daydream VR: 'Daydream-ready' phones and compatible devices - Android Authority
    I didn't know that those mentioned phones are basically daydream ready or atleast on the verge of becoming daydream compatible. All I heard is Google from the pixel launch is that they are working with other phones to enable them been Daydream ready and they are on their way.☺
    10-26-2016 08:34 AM
    I'll check this out.
    10-28-2016 12:39 AM
    So google has stated that the Nexus 6P is officially NOT Daydream compatible, even though it was used for developer use for daydream. Google is trying to push its Pixel phones so its claiming that those are the only Daydream compatible phones, even though the ZTE Axon 7 was announced to be google daydream compatible several months ago. Technically Google is correct here...the Axon 7 isn't compatible YET because they haven't pushed android N to these devices, which is necessary for Daydream, but the Axon 7 will most likely be Daydream compatible. Asus has claimed that the Zenfone 3 Deluxe will also be daydream ready, but we'll have to see what Google has to say about that, since certification ultimately comes from them.

At the moment its looking like Pixel and Axon 7 will be the only compatible phones out the gate, with more being added along the way...
    11-01-2016 10:40 AM
    Maybe they figured out that they really needed those extra sensors and that's why the Nexus 6p won't be compatible.

But more surely it's a marketing strategy.
    11-01-2016 12:03 PM