I just preordered two Pixel XLs for my wife and I through Verizon but I didn't see anything about them including the Daydream View headset with the phones... I'm guessing the supplies have ran out for this offer?
    10-13-2016 12:25 PM
    I just want to win this VR headset
    10-13-2016 12:41 PM
    They still show on the main store page that you'll get a voucher.

A few days after my Pixel order I received an email that told me I would be sent the voucher code 4 weeks after I receive my phone.

Here are the terms and conditions from the Google Store currently posted:

Terms and Conditions
    Offer applies to redemption of one Daydream View VR headset with the pre-order of a Pixel phone on the Google Store in the U.S. starting on 10/4/2016 and available while supplies last. After a qualifying purchase of a Pixel phone, a promo code will be emailed within approximately 4 weeks from the Pixel phone shipment date. The promo code must be used on the Google Store before 12/31/2016 and will expire after this date. The promo codes are not stored value, are for one-time use only, cannot be transferred to other users, cannot be exchanged for cash or cash equivalent, and have no balance after one-time use. Google Inc. is not liable for lost or stolen promo codes, or for expired promo codes that are not redeemed before 12/31/2016. To be eligible, user must be a US resident, age 13 or older, and have or activate a Google Payments account. Terms subject to applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
    Firegold21 likes this.
    10-13-2016 12:57 PM
    I just received an email today saying that after my Pixel ships, I will receive a promo code to redeem for the Daydream View. I really can't wait. I have not been so excited about a phone before ha ha.
    10-13-2016 02:58 PM
    Like Tyresian said, I still see the offer on the product page. I would love to try it out, but a bit nervous about trying for the Google financing. I don't have the best credit, so not confident about trying that route, lol.

Maybe there's some contest where I can win both an XL and a Daydream View ...

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-13-2016 03:34 PM
    Would anyone know anything about any such offers in Europe (not UK) ?
    the ridiculous prices, especially for Europe should at least include the daydream too!
    10-14-2016 12:33 AM
    Like Tyresian said, I still see the offer on the product page. I would love to try it out, but a bit nervous about trying for the Google financing. I don't have the best credit, so not confident about trying that route, lol.

Maybe there's some contest where I can win both an XL and a Daydream View ...

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    LOL Are you being facetious about the contest? That's what led me to these forums.
    We're giving away a Google Daydream and Pixel or Pixel XL! | Android Central
    oldtimefighter likes this.
    10-14-2016 01:43 PM
    I just preordered two Pixel XLs for my wife and I through Verizon but I didn't see anything about them including the Daydream View headset with the phones... I'm guessing the supplies have ran out for this offer?
    Google will send you a code for the Daydream VR when you pre-order the Pixel but Verizon makes you do a little work --> https://forums.vrheads.com/e?link=ht...token=Oy_CGdbP

LOL Are you being facetious about the contest? That's what led me to these forums.
    We're giving away a Google Daydream and Pixel or Pixel XL! | Android Central
    Even he didn't come from AC the contest is pinned to top of this site --> We're giving away a Google Daydream and Pixel or Pixel XL! | VRHeads
    10-16-2016 09:46 AM
    My friend preordered one... From the Google store... And he got the Daydream with it... So I think they still are giving daydreams with pixels...
    10-18-2016 11:22 PM
    10-19-2016 03:40 AM
    Would anyone know anything about any such offers in Europe (not UK) ?
    the ridiculous prices, especially for Europe should at least include the daydream too!
    I'm looking for exactly the same! Would love to get the Pixel XL and if I could get the Daydream View for free, that would be a nice plus. If you find anything, pls let me know!
    10-26-2016 10:50 AM
    I was hoping that they would also allow 2yr customers on verizon but the details state financing device or device payment, slightly unclear.. Hopefully they meant any pre-order (fingers crossed)
    10-26-2016 05:34 PM