Rewording my earlier question without the direct comparisons; is there anything that has influenced or inspired you guys while developing Quill and her world? Any other works or personal experiences that helped bring the world to life?
    11-16-2017 02:07 PM
    Hello Polyarc

First of all I love your demo and I can not wait to play the full game, your demo made me completely change the thinking I had about this style of game in VR.

My question to you is the following.

Is Quill is a great girl hero or a little boy hero (Boy or Girl)?

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our questions.

Many thanks VR Heads for this opportunity.
    Quill is a girl hero.
    DerrickDover and CorkyLunn like this.
    11-16-2017 02:07 PM
    Quill is a girl hero.
    That was my initial thought that she was a girl, but I was not 100% sure, now I am.

Thank you very much for your response.
    11-16-2017 02:12 PM
    All – Thank you for taking your time to chat with us in the AMA this morning. There were a lot of great questions. So many that we couldn’t just give one Quill figure away, but instead, we’re going to give two away … MDools and DerrickDover for their questions on creating an emotional connection in VR and how we decided on the development direction of Moss. Congrats! And please stay updated on Moss news via our social channels @PolyarcGames on Twitter and Facebook.
    MDools
    https://forums.vrheads.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66726
    DerrickDover
    https://forums.vrheads.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66702
    11-16-2017 02:28 PM
    Congrats to MDools and DerrickDover!

For those of us who didn't win, do you plan on selling those figures at some point?
    11-16-2017 02:34 PM
    I can't thank you enough, Polyarc team. I'm just excited to have been able to talk with you about Moss. You've made such an incredible impression on so many people with Quill and your demo. So happy to see such amazing titles like this coming to PSVR. THIS is the kind of experience I've dreamed of. Wishing the very best to all of you at Polyarc Games!
    PolyarcGames likes this.
    11-16-2017 02:41 PM
    Yup! That Quill lives with us now!
    11-16-2017 03:56 PM
    Congrats to MDools and DerrickDover!

For those of us who didn't win, do you plan on selling those figures at some point?
    We're hoping to sell them at some point. But for now, they'll be prizes @ shows and via social.
    DerrickDover and TrueLink like this.
    11-16-2017 03:59 PM
    Moss looks like something from a breath taking fantasy of a original world. Though seeing through it does this game have somewhat of an inspiration from the old Redwall book series?
    11-17-2017 12:16 AM
    Moss looks like something from a breath taking fantasy of a original world. Though seeing through it does this game have somewhat of an inspiration from the old Redwall book series?
    That's what others thought too, but they said it was more inspired by Collin from Mice & Mystics.
    11-17-2017 07:38 PM
85 ... 234