Initially my remote seemed to be synced well enough with the google daydream where I could point the control at an object and click on it. However, after a couple of uses, and on the very first night of use, my remote alignment has gotten completely out of sync with the direction of the remote. I've tried quite a few times to reset the remote by holding down the home button while pointing the remote out in front of me. But the cursor is so out of whack that it moves in entirely different directions than what the remote is doing. Even when the remote is stationary the cursor seems to wander in a circle above my head like a slow moving halo. It's almost impossible for me to accurately point the cursor at an object and click it before the cursor has wandered off the object.

The remote is charged and I've tried un-pairing and repairing the remote, but so far the alignment has not sync up correctly. I have no idea what's wrong. Any ideas?
    Last edited by bholtzman; 11-24-2016 at 01:21 AM.
    11-24-2016 12:34 AM
    I'm sure you have done it, but if you haven't, restart your phone. I was experiencing a similar thing, but a simple restart fixed it immediately. But like I said, I'm sure you have done that already, so I would recommend contacting 24 hour customer service and see what they say.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-24-2016 10:06 PM
    This is exactly the same for me. Cursor points in opposite direction and rotates in slow circles. It happened after I charged it for the first time. Tried everything. Did anyone find a fix? Thanks
    12-02-2016 08:00 PM
    It does tend to wander at times, you just need to keep centering it, using the button, as instructed.
    12-05-2016 11:48 AM