I have a problem I can't seem to find a solution for since no-one apparently has this problem.
    I installed Daydream on my Note8 but all I ever see is just some landscape that pans around as you move your phone. No options anywhere whatsoever to do any setup. That's all it does and I can't figure out what I need to do to get anything beyond the intro screen. NFC, WiFi , etc all ON, and controller is charged. Tried reinstalling and rebooting too.
    Any ideas why it just sits there with no options to do anything?
    Regards.
    Last edited by Imaju; 10-17-2017 at 01:49 AM.
    10-17-2017 12:38 AM
    Make sure you have Daydream, Daydream Keyboard, and Google VR Services installed. Make sure your Daydream controller is fully charged. Restart your phone, and then try again.

Also check out this troubleshooting guide....

https://www.vrheads.com/google-daydr...shooting-guide
    10-17-2017 09:30 AM
    You probably did this already but just in case, hold down the home button to recent your display.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-17-2017 12:02 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    Sadly no difference.
    10-17-2017 07:45 PM
    Thank you for your reply (sorry about the lag - I'm in Australia).
    Didn't have Daydream Keyboard installed so installed it but no difference. Even the Wand is paired. Then uninstalled Daydream again, rebooted and reinstalled again to no avail. What is going on??
    N8 is supposed to be compatible out of the box so all this is mystifying.
    Already checked the troubleshooting guide but that's mostly for issues after it's working. And I can't even get past the home screen which just has the floating landscape and the words Daydream Samsung and no other options or functionality.
    I just don't get it. Am I the only person with this problem?
    Regards.
    10-17-2017 07:56 PM
    I found a reddit about the S8 and Daydream use in Australia and it said they were waiting on a software update in order to use Daydream. Maybe its the same for the Note 8?

Did you find Daydream in the Play Store OR did you get it from a 3rd party source?
    10-18-2017 01:09 PM
    On the Play Store, naturally.
    Makes no sense, right.
    Hopefully Oreo will come out soon and that will force a change for the better.
    10-18-2017 05:48 PM