Folks,

Signed on to my Daydream today and noticed JauntVR is officially out. (I had already side loaded it), plus several other apps, such as MLB: Home Run Derby, Labster, Sisters, and Evil Robot Traffic Jam. Slowly but surely they seem to be adding stuff!

Rich

VRHeads Editor Russell Holly published a complete list (which he periodically updates) here....

Every Daydream app you can install right now, and a look at what comes next | VRHeads
    Last edited by pkcable; 12-02-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    Jeremy8000 likes this.
    12-01-2016 02:46 PM
    MLB: Home Run Derby
    I guess the tile says it all bit I presume you would be hitting up q few homers in the field or practice area?

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    12-01-2016 02:53 PM
    Heard good things about Jaunt, going to give it a shot, even though their description for an app in the Play Store is a bit.... ironic.

"HOW DOES THE JAUNT VR APP WORK?
    - With the Jaunt app, your iPhone becomes your personal VR portal."
    12-01-2016 02:56 PM
    Ok, now this is odd... I've installed it, but I don't have it listed in my app tray. When I list apps through the menu, it comes up but there is no option to "open," only to "uninstall." I don't have my DD with me at the moment so can't test to see if it only launches when it sees its NFC tag, but since the app says it can be used (albeit in limited manner) without a VR headset, it should appear. Any thoughts?
    12-01-2016 03:11 PM
    Ok, now this is odd... I've installed it, but I don't have it listed in my app tray. When I list apps through the menu, it comes up but there is no option to "open," only to "uninstall." I don't have my DD with me at the moment so can't test to see if it only launches when it sees its NFC tag, but since the app says it can be used (albeit in limited manner) without a VR headset, it should appear. Any thoughts?
    Works ok for me, it's in my app drawer, remote works. Hmm, not sure why its not working for you. I can even use the iPhone version on my iPhone in the Daydream using it set, to stare and select.
    12-01-2016 03:35 PM
    I posted a review in the Play Store and the developer replied that it appears in the Daydream App not in the phones app drawer. I have not tested it yet since I do not have my Daydream View headset yet :P I have been loading up on free apps so when my Headset arrives next week, I can just insert my Pixel XL and start playing
    12-07-2016 01:26 PM
    I posted a review in the Play Store and the developer replied that it appears in the Daydream App not in the phones app drawer. I have not tested it yet since I do not have my Daydream View headset yet :P I have been loading up on free apps so when my Headset arrives next week, I can just insert my Pixel XL and start playing
    It varies some Daydream VR apps have their own discrete icons on the phone and some do not. Many/most do!
    SlappyMcgee likes this.
    12-07-2016 02:56 PM
    NEW STUFF AGAIN!!!!!!!

From the blog referenced above and updated today!

This post was last updated on 12/8 to add links for HBO, Gunjack 2, Wands, Layers of Fear, Underworld Overlord, Need for Speed, and LEGO. Be sure to check back regularly for more updates!
    And Russell missed Archer E Bowman which DID also get released.
    12-08-2016 03:02 PM
    12-08-2016 03:12 PM
    And another just added NextVR!
    12-08-2016 09:35 PM