Best Answer

More Answers

Jul 30 2016 | 9:32 pm EDT badelhas

Yeah, I still haven't really understand what's the real difference between current cardboard solutions to daydream future ones
Aug 22 2016 | 11:24 am EDT EgoAnt

They claim that the Daydream platform is designed for more extended use than Google Cardboard, plus it adds the remote clicker for interacting with the environment. Mostly sounds like a small step up.
Sep 07 2016 | 11:13 pm EDT avivzan

I think that with the daydream google is trying to standardize the VR in the phone market buy combining guide lines for the phone makers in order to create a better VR experience for the users and a software support that will use those phones abilities to the max.
i guess it the same thing that Samsung did with Oculus but in a more global way across all the top devices.
Oct 21 2016 | 8:18 am EDT VRsam

I have yet to experience a VR...never tried one and dnt mind trying out the Daydream VR. More people will be more knowledgeable about the direction and the main differences across VRs with time. I for one look at them the same for now (the VRs). Other than it has a remote control sensitive to motion and definitely looks more comfortable than any other VRs out currently.
Oct 23 2016 | 2:37 am EDT mattixone

Can't wait to try daydream, it seems more to harbour more confidence than other VR platforms
Oct 23 2016 | 12:59 pm EDT Toughmn

I agree Daydream seems to be another stopgap measure. Still waiting on that PS9 you can just inhale. Lol.