Home VRHeads Q&A > Daydream View

Daydream view does not fit my big head 😢

Asked: Nov 17 2017 | 7:12 am EST 1756 Views 3 Answers

I find the daydream view 2017 does not fit my head very well. I have the outside strap adjusted out all the way. It still presses up against my face to the point it is uncomfortable. Anyone heard of this... Or am I alone with my big head. It I cant figure it out I guess I will have to return the headset to best buy. If I return it are their any bigger daydream ready headsets. I love the platform.

More Answers

Nov 26 2017 | 3:07 pm EST Chemy JMHT

I find the daydream view 2017 does not fit my head very well. I have the outside strap adjusted out all the way. It still presses up against my face to the point it is uncomfortable. Anyone heard of this... Or am I alone with my big head. It I cant figure it out I guess I will have to return the headset to best buy. If I return it are their any bigger daydream ready headsets. I love the platform.
Sorry for this late anwer, I just watched this video, maybe you could try to see if that's the problem:

Hopefully it can helps you.
Dec 20 2017 | 8:27 pm EST Jeff Stroup

I have the same problem with the Daydream View 2017. I've search for extenders and am having no luck. The gear VR is very comfortable by comparison.