Folks,

Google Daydream View has some pretty cool games, BUT for me, the BEST feature is the ability to watch VR "experiences" in apps such as Within. I was reading this blog by Florence Ion, about the best apps to start with for your Daydream. She mentioned Within, and that is one of my favorites too, for my topic VR Experiences, BUT I have a few others I wanted to mention. Of course YouTube VR, is not to be missed, and the rest of my list....

1) Within
    2) YouTube VR
    3) Jaunt VR
    4) CNN VR
    5) Next VR
    6) USA Today VR

What is your favorite from my list? Did I miss anything you think should be here? What are your thought?
    12-21-2016 11:28 AM
    To me Youtube Vr is the best video viewer. And it you own any movies on Google Play or Disney Digital Movies they can all be played via the Youtube App.

I've tried Within but it crashed a few times so I haven't been back yet but I need to.

Next VR is cool but it needs more content.

Fulldive is good but needs a lot of work. It does have a ton of content.

And if you have $5 I highly recommend Star Chart.
    12-21-2016 04:21 PM
    To me Youtube Vr is the best video viewer. And it you own any movies on Google Play or Disney Digital Movies they can all be played via the Youtube App.

I've tried Within but it crashed a few times so I haven't been back yet but I need to.

Next VR is cool but it needs more content.

Fulldive is good but needs a lot of work. It does have a ton of content.

And if you have $5 I highly recommend Star Chart.
    Totally forgot FullDive! That app while full of bugs DOES show good promise for the future! The developer just needs to polish it up a bit, BUT he seems to have some big plans, and what he does have is pretty full featured, just a bit clunky!
    12-21-2016 04:33 PM
    Next and Voke are going to be the "live sports" experiences. I hope that Rogers and NBC do something in VR for the NHL playoffs!
    12-21-2016 05:09 PM
    Next and Voke are going to be the "live sports" experiences. I hope that Rogers and NBC do something in VR for the NHL playoffs!
    We don't have Voke yet on Daydream but hopefully. . Also I am hoping we see some outdoor action, Winter Classic, or Stadium Series etc on Next VR
    12-21-2016 10:06 PM
    One of my favourite "experience" apps to demonstrate VR to newbies on Gear VR is "Oculus Prologue". It's basically an intro to the VR world, and it's great!
    pkcable likes this.
    12-22-2016 10:28 AM
    TheBlu, hands down the best!
    pkcable likes this.
    12-22-2016 01:22 PM
    Wonder Glade is a ton of fun. It's full of easy to learn mini games.
    pkcable likes this.
    12-28-2016 01:00 AM