Folks,

I was reading this article by Russell Holly...

Best games for Google Daydream | VRHeads

And it got me thinking about gaming on the Daydream View. What are the best games? Russell listed his, what are your favorites? Also how is game play on the View? How does it compare to say the Cardboard and the GearVR. Obviously it's really not going to compare to the Oculus or Vive, OR does it?

I'm really excited to get my unit hopefully by the end of the month. Google says I'm on track for 11/25! For me I'm really looking forward to Hunter's Gate. It looks like the type game I would just EAT up! From what I have seen it sorta reminds me of the Diablo games from Blizzard ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_(series)

I can't WAIT to try it and the other games Russell mentioned! Can't wait to see what VR developers have in store for us also! Exciting times in VR world!
    11-16-2016 07:57 AM
    OK, off topic, but you named the Diablo Series, one of the best games ever for me, I played the 1, 2 and part of the 3 with the first expansions.

Also it's just me or the cinematic are wonderful, with material for an award winning story, I watched Lord of Destruction Cinematics like 20 times.

I heard Diablo will be remastered or something like that with the Diablo 3 engine.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-16-2016 07:58 PM
    Maybe Diablo VR some day?
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-17-2016 11:05 AM
    I'm hoping my friend Ant (@ant_pruitt) makes a killer Daydream vid. He just got his HMD two days ago.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-18-2016 07:45 AM