Hey there, friends!

Did we find out who won the PSVR contest yet?

I'm curious about who I should envy! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    EgoAnt and VirtuaTyKing like this.
    10-10-2016 08:14 AM
    I think they need a couple of weeks to check everything and make a final decision, I don't remember if they actually say a precise date to announce the winner, but once they decide, they contact the winner and see if everything is alright and the winner answers.

Be patient, not jealous, as you can see there is a lot you can win on Internet, and from my experience, keep trying and eventually you will win.

Good luck on this and all.
    10-10-2016 04:49 PM
    I'm pretty excited for the announcement. It was a great way to boost conversations on the forum and it has been fun to see all the new faces.
    10-11-2016 10:32 AM
    The winner was Chemy JMHT! Sorry it took so long to announce the winner. We're going to be doing another PlayStation contest real soon though, so keep your eyes peeled!
    10-11-2016 01:19 PM
    Grats Chemy JHMT!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Last edited by iThunderbirt; 10-11-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    EgoAnt, Chemy JMHT and Matty like this.
    10-11-2016 01:36 PM
    I'm not very romantic, but the email I received has the most beautiful words any woman has ever said to me: The "you are the winner" is really poetry!

Thanks everybody, I will try to keep you all posted about the experience.

It's kind of funny that I never expected to win, I usually am in a lot of contest and regularly losing them, but "as a sport" I keep participating and look what a good reward I got.
    Michelle Haag, Matty and Blakey_nz like this.
    10-11-2016 04:51 PM
    I'm not very romantic, but the email I received has the most beautiful words any woman has ever said to me: The "you are the winner" is really poetry!

It's kind of funny that I never expected to win, I usually am in a lot of contest and regularly losing them, but "as a sport" I keep participating and look what a good reward I got.
    Good for you Chemy! Let us know how you like it!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-11-2016 05:17 PM
    Congratulations!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-11-2016 05:19 PM

People have said a lot of things about me, but I've never been called a poet. :P
    I hope you love it!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-11-2016 05:44 PM
    Yay Chemy! Brought a smile to my face. Can't wait to hear what you think!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-11-2016 07:08 PM
    Congrats on the big win! We want full details!!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-11-2016 08:03 PM
    Awesome Chemy! Someone I know well and interact regularly on the forums actually won! That is SO cool! The only thing cooler would have been ME winning!!!!! Lol. Seriously congrats bro!
    Chemy JMHT and Michelle Haag like this.
    10-11-2016 11:21 PM
    I'm pretty excited for the announcement. It was a great way to boost conversations on the forum and it has been fun to see all the new faces.
    If I'm being entirely honest, the possibility of winning that PS4VR made me post so much more. lol
    Its such an amazing piece of hardware and software and it would be silly to give up an opportunity like that .
    10-12-2016 03:01 AM
    Congratulations Chemy. We'll have to try again in the next contest.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-12-2016 05:21 AM
    If I'm being entirely honest, the possibility of winning that PS4VR made me post so much more. lol
    Its such an amazing piece of hardware and software and it would be silly to give up an opportunity like that .
    Good point, BUT I really think we are starting to develop in to a real community here! I love the regulars, and we are small enough that is has that same home town feel that CrackBerry had back in 2008, and iMore around then too which was called The iPhone Blog (or Tipb.com) at the time! We have some real exciting stuff planned too, for example Russell is hard at work with some of us, starting up a game streaming channel!

http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-communi...y-gaming-8534/
    10-12-2016 10:42 AM
    People have said a lot of things about me, but I've never been called a poet. :P
    I hope you love it!
    That's a gift you have!

Thanks everybody!

I think I will need to arrange a bigger place for it, with the Rift (so far) it's only the computer desk and using the Xbox controller, but with this bundle I feel like having a bed in the room is not really necessary.

I guess I will visit my friends and family with a (big) backpack loaded with the PSVR, among the other options this one is the more portable, also if I visit any other country it will be my companion, I hope to visit you all and share ir in a real place, also some of you have the ViVE that I want to test too

Again Thanks everybody, I hope the everybody win soon some this or more amazing.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    10-12-2016 02:07 PM
    Good point, BUT I really think we are starting to develop in to a real community here! I love the regulars, and we are small enough that is has that same home town feel that CrackBerry had back in 2008, and iMore around then too which was called The iPhone Blog (or Tipb.com) at the time! We have some real exciting stuff planned too, for example Russell is hard at work with some of us, starting up a game streaming channel!

http://forums.vrheads.com/vr-communi...y-gaming-8534/
    Agreed, when you start recognising people's names in the forums, it makes it into a nice community where you can help each other out with various things. buut, winning stuff is also nice lol ^_^
    Chemy JMHT and Michelle Haag like this.
    10-12-2016 02:10 PM
    I think they need a couple of weeks to check everything and make a final decision, I don't remember if they actually say a precise date to announce the winner, but once they decide, they contact the winner and see if everything is alright and the winner answers.

Be patient, not jealous, as you can see there is a lot you can win on Internet, and from my experience, keep trying and eventually you will win.

Good luck on this and all.
    Me just one day before of that beautiful email

One interesting thing is saw the email on my phone and didn't open it, a few minutes later I saw it among others in my computer and since then I have a mess with my emails, the browser's tabs, some excel files... I don't know what distracted me so much of that particular email :P
    Last edited by Chemy JMHT; 10-12-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-12-2016 02:41 PM
    Grats, so now that you won the PSVR who gets your Oculus? Just Kidding.
    10-12-2016 04:56 PM
    Actually NOW he needs a Vive to complete the set!
    10-12-2016 06:18 PM
    AKA the Holy Trinity :P

What game are you going to play first, Chemy?
    10-12-2016 06:23 PM
    Actually my brother and I share the PC with the Oculus so he said something like "I can keep the desktop now that you will have your own VR system"

But I quote:

And that's right! that's what I said in the other thread, if we can we will try all the VR system

But for sure you all are invited, actually the room where the PC is, we use it as guest room so you can stay here.

AKA the Holy Trinity :P

What game are you going to play first, Chemy?
    I think I will try Batman Arkan VR, looks totally amazing, but here the Internet is so slow that I can't notice any difference between Chrome and Internet Explorer, so I think I will maybe need to try the Demo disc while any other thing is downloading.
    10-12-2016 10:43 PM
    Cool. Congrats!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-13-2016 07:14 AM
    I just saw this post finally. I'd been wondering as well. Congrats! I had a feeling it'd be you, as you were flooding (in a good way) the news forum with lots of cool articles that were all on point.

Now I need to win a desktop/console VR system ... ;-)

Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-14-2016 12:20 PM
    I just saw this post finally. I'd been wondering as well. Congrats! I had a feeling it'd be you, as you were flooding (in a good way) the news forum with lots of cool articles that were all on point.

Now I need to win a desktop/console VR system ... ;-)

Thanks Mate! there is a lot to share about it, sometimes it's just what you want to know and sometimes those things you just found and want to share, I'm trying to keep posting a lot of stuff but with all the information running right now it's hard to see outside of the Forum or the vrheads.com page.
    10-15-2016 07:38 PM
28 12