Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parents and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced VR users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for Technology!
    Chemy JMHT and iThunderbirt like this.
    10-28-2016 09:03 AM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parents and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced VR users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for Technology!
    I will ignore any copyrights you may have on that and will use that entirely paragraph in the first message of this thread
    10-28-2016 10:01 AM
    Wouldn't mind winning a PixelXL and VR gear.
    10-28-2016 11:12 AM
    Still going for the Pixel XL and Daydream gear.
    10-31-2016 11:30 AM
    Still trucking and trying.
    11-01-2016 11:21 AM
    Thanks for the share! I appreciate not only in info, but VRheads doing these kinds of contests/giveaways. I am really wanting to get fully involved/immersed in everything that is VR so my fingers are crossed!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-01-2016 06:57 PM
    Last try!
    11-02-2016 11:33 AM
    Last try!
    Hey Mate try to elaborate a little bit more your messages due it's only a few words and not very deep to be honest, it can be considered spamming.
    11-02-2016 12:57 PM
    Chemy JMHT is really pumping out the giveaways lately

I think before the end of this month you will have more than 1,000 posts!
    Thanks for posting, always nice to try my luck here and there..
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-04-2016 08:08 AM

I'm trying to keep this updated, al hope to see you win something soon mate!

Also trying to keep up with all my other threads but I feel like more and more people commenting, which is good too.
    11-04-2016 09:45 AM
    https://gleam.io/wt6PC/500-sub-ps4-pro-giveaway (PS4 Pro & Game)
    Region: International
    Ends: December 31 (or 500 subs on Twitch)

Attachment 3069
    Reached 500 Subs.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-12-2016 02:03 AM
    https://wn.nr/GSJdbW (PNY Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Founder's Edition 8GB)
    Region: Worldwide
    Ends: November 14
    It's been disabled as have the others posted by the crazycatman.
    11-12-2016 05:12 AM
    It's been disabled as have the others posted by the crazycatman.
    For was really mysterious that guy running like 6 giveaways at same time, maybe was a scam or something.
    11-13-2016 04:39 PM
    For was really mysterious that guy running like 6 giveaways at same time, maybe was a scam or something.
    I checked a video before unsubscribing. I think it's a kid about age 9 thinking he's clever. lol
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-13-2016 04:49 PM
    Https://gleam.io/EZbfP/ffxiv-heavensward-giveaway (FFXIV Expansion Pack)
    Region: Global
    Ends: November 30
    11-15-2016 01:30 PM
    Https://gleam.io/EZbfP/ffxiv-heavensward-giveaway (FFXIV Expansion Pack)
    Region: Global
    Ends: November 30
    Hi Kali, Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the input! only one thing, here are more about hardware or even games but purely VR, I don't know if Final Fantasy 15 is suitable for that, but not sure, if it's then is OK to post those competitions here.

Another thing I invite you to the other Thread where a friend (VirtualTyKing) is posting PC related Giveaways:
    http://forums.vrheads.com/contests-g...hare-8408-new/

I also encourage you to enter in all Giveaways from VRHeads, Android Central, Windows Central, iMore, CrackBerry, TeslaCentral and Connectedly.
    11-16-2016 08:49 AM
    I'm curious about what the attachments are? They don't lead anywhere for me.
    11-16-2016 03:37 PM
    I'm curious about what the attachments are? They don't lead anywhere for me.
    A glitch :P I don't know why the first time I added the pictures was ok but later it was only showing the "attachment ####" message, It should be corrected by now.
    11-16-2016 05:41 PM
    A glitch :P I don't know why the first time I added the pictures was ok but later it was only showing the "attachment ####" message, It should be corrected by now.
    Oh that's odd then. I thought they were something appearing on my screen that I couldn't view for lack of privileges.
    11-17-2016 03:12 AM

I think now I won't get the 1K, I'm deleting the expired giveaways, but if I solve the problem with my Internet dropping every 5 minutes I will post other things and hopefully I will pass the 1K soon
    11-18-2016 04:38 PM
    I think now I won't get the 1K, I'm deleting the expired giveaways, but if I solve the problem with my Internet dropping every 5 minutes I will post other things and hopefully I will pass the 1K soon
    No jokes, aout 1 week ago my download speed went to 15 kbps and upload was around 25 kbps. The stubble was real. So i feel your pain. Im just hoping to reach 200 one day. Thats the short term goal.

While I'm here, Thanks for all the giveaway posts. Always nice to try my luck here and there with a couple.
    11-19-2016 10:29 AM
    No jokes, aout 1 week ago my download speed went to 15 kbps and upload was around 25 kbps. The stubble was real. So i feel your pain. Im just hoping to reach 200 one day. Thats the short term goal.

While I'm here, Thanks for all the giveaway posts. Always nice to try my luck here and there with a couple.
    you are in South Africa, aren't you?

I don't know actually enough about how the situation is there, but here is getting worse everyday, for us who want to be online all the time and with good speed it's like cutting the air supply to our brains.

But you have 3.8K comments all around MoNa Forums, you are way above me for a lot!
    11-19-2016 04:14 PM
    you are in South Africa, aren't you?

I don't know actually enough about how the situation is there, but here is getting worse everyday, for us who want to be online all the time and with good speed it's like cutting the air supply to our brains.

But you have 3.8K comments all around MoNa Forums, you are way above me for a lot!
    Last post, just so we don't go off topic here. Must keep things related to give-aways ^_^

Internet access is actually quite good. I was just having some small issue that was fixed in around 2 days. Something to do with the exchange and cables needing replacing. There are many speed options ranging from 1mbps up to around 200mbps. Depending on how much you want to spend. I try to post all around the MoNa forums because i love to learn and be apart of all the mobile or desktop platforms .
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-20-2016 12:26 AM
    Win A PS4 Pro An iPad Pro, Apple Watch, and Go Pro Hero
    Region: US
    Ends 12/24/16
    https://gleam.io/lgJ4D-8Q4klX
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-20-2016 03:33 PM
    https://wn.nr/rqVMcn
    ENDS In 6 Hours, Win a Intel Core i7 Laptop, & Trading Software, worth $2429
    Region US
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-20-2016 06:36 PM
241 ... 56789 ...