Thanks for the tips, I kinda know what you mean, I like to think I can spot a fake from a mile away especially on Youtube and Twitter, on Twitter it's pretty easy all you have to do is type their name and fake and you will see pretty fast if they are fake, 4 out of 1500, Really?
    Yeah. If you think about it it's more or less within the mean. Let's assume 500 of them were fake (I'm being optimistic here). If I divide the number of my entries with the total of entries of a contest it's normally something like 0,1%, or 1 to 1000 thousand.
    10-24-2016 02:02 AM
    Hi new here! It's really fun to join some giveaways, to test your luck lol
    Hi welcome to VRheads.
    Gotta love giveaways. You get the thrill of gambling without the financial risk.
    krisguy likes this.
    10-24-2016 08:25 AM
    Win an Apple iPhone 7 128GB
    Here?s a Solid Chance to Win an Apple iPhone 7 128GB - Daily Game

The competition is open to anyone around the world who is 13 years of age or older.
    Ends: Nov 30
    10-24-2016 09:50 AM
    Univrs - Weekly VR Headset
    https://wn.nr/3bjY9g

Region: Global
    Ends: Oct 29
    Not true. That contest is available for US and Canada residents only. Read the rules before stating its "Global".
    10-24-2016 10:20 AM
    Not true. That contest is available for US and Canada residents only. Read the rules before stating its "Global".
    Well it had a global symbol on the site it was listed. Yeah your right though. More often that not there is nothing to read when you click the rules section on gleam so I didn't bother.
    10-24-2016 10:52 AM
    Well it had a global symbol on the site it was listed. Yeah your right though. More often that not there is nothing to read when you click the rules section on gleam so I didn't bother.
    Please do. Forgive for saying it but it's the least you can do if you are earning extra entries for everyone of us you enters the contest through the links you post.
    10-24-2016 11:01 AM
    Please do. Forgive for saying it but it's the least you can do if you are earning extra entries for everyone of us you enters the contest through the links you post.
    I can honestly say that I have seen no increase in my entries at all from these posts. Why that is I can't say. I also post contest's that have nothing linking extra entries to me.
    They give me extra post's towards VRheads contest's that's a given but there is nothing stopping others from posting them before me.
    I also removed a good 20 posts a while back that were outdated. I will continue to do this after VRheads contests end.
    Last edited by VirtuaTyKing; 10-24-2016 at 11:32 AM.
    anon(9111841) likes this.
    10-24-2016 11:08 AM
    Keep on truckin'
    10-24-2016 12:38 PM
    I can honestly say that I have seen no increase in my entries at all from these posts. Why that is I can't say. I also post contest's that have nothing linking extra entries to me.
    They give me extra post's towards VRheads contest's that's a given but there is nothing stopping others from posting them before me.
    I also removed a good 20 posts a while back that were outdated. I will continue to do this after VRheads contests end.
    Yeah, right.
    10-24-2016 12:45 PM
    I think in some cases people posting here may get referrals, that is extra entries and in other cases not. The bottom line is that we are try to help each other win prizes and THAT is the most important thing! Right?
    10-24-2016 01:47 PM
    I think in some cases people posting here may get referrals, that is extra entries and in other cases not. The bottom line is that we are try to help each other win prizes and THAT is the most important thing! Right?
    True that!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    VirtuaTyKing likes this.
    10-24-2016 02:34 PM
    I made a recommendation in the main post of the thread for the people to read the fine print in the Giveaway which decide to enter, sometimes it says Global and the Widget won't work in some countries and sometimes the information is maybe in one Video not linked to the Widget.

I also read you said the sdqk are fake, I don't think it's accurate, since my HyperX Revolver were won in one of those, a lot of times the announcement is made in one particular social media, for example LootCrate doesn't post their winner in the Gleam widget but they do it in the Winners page (sometimes they simply don't post it at all).

And about it, it's just contest, you have to be careful enough to decide in which one you decide to enter, not all messages here are just Giveaways links, not all are referrals (BTW I kind of remember VirtuaTyKing said he is from UK, so the US and Canada link from the contest won't help him at all) and I think I'm who is posting more here, I am not winning more than the average, but the thing is, for me it's a game I use to say "I enter in giveaways as a sport" and because I think it's the healthiest way to do it.

I always try not to share my real information in social networks, so my Twitter, Facebook may have one or two real pictures, not other data there is real, I really recommend to create another social network profile if you want to participate on a lot of contest and don't care about your info.

And of course, I invite (all) to share the link you have and don't find here.
    10-24-2016 02:46 PM
    Win an iPhone7 or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2 Winners)
    https://www.facebook.com/MountainAme...3103275748075/

The contest is open to legal residents of any of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen years of age or older.
    Ends: November 7
    Mate I followed the link and tried to enter this one (actually because I try to see what are all about) and the Prize is to meet penguins! LOL

Take a look:
    "Which Living Planet Aquarium prize(s) would you like to win?

A Birthday Party Package
    A Penguin Encounter
    A Family Annual Pass"
    10-24-2016 10:36 PM
    So true why don't they ever put the rules, it really makes no sense!
    10-24-2016 10:44 PM
    So true why don't they ever put the rules, it really makes no sense!
    When I won a headphones I suggested to Kingston - HyperX to post it everywhere in order to show they selected the winner and delivered the prize and they didn't, I was sharing it in several networks tagging them and they didn't care.

For me was really weird, I think they don't care about the people like the picture, lol

Some VR related Giveaways to share-fake.jpg
    10-24-2016 10:51 PM
    Agreed, i think the main objective here is to help each other win something new and shiny.

By sharing give ways you are actually lowering your chances of winning.
    Reason: you get 1 entry for every person that uses your link, but that person can get 20 entries for themselves by completing all the tasks. Which means your odds just went down lol. ^_^
    10-25-2016 02:34 AM
    Mate I followed the link and tried to enter this one (actually because I try to see what are all about) and the Prize is to meet penguins! LOL

Take a look:
    "Which Living Planet Aquarium prize(s) would you like to win?

A Birthday Party Package
    A Penguin Encounter
    A Family Annual Pass"
    What the hell. lol I didn't delve that far because of the region. Who lets them on these giveaway sites? Sorry you got to love penguins though.
    Chemy JMHT and PurNrG like this.
    10-25-2016 03:55 AM
    104.3 MYfm – Win a PS4 + LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack + Harry Potter Team Pack
    LEGO Dimensions PS4 Starter Pack + Harry Potter Team Pack + PS4 Console
    Need to create iHeartRadio Account

You must be 13 years of age or older to enter the contest. The contest is legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
    Ends: Dec 31
    10-25-2016 04:28 AM
    Agreed, i think the main objective here is to help each other win something new and shiny.

Reason: you get 1 entry for every person that uses your link, but that person can get 20 entries for themselves by completing all the tasks. Which means your odds just went down lol. ^_^
    That's true

Cheers
    pkcable likes this.
    10-25-2016 07:21 AM
    awesome thread, thanks guys!
    10-25-2016 07:26 AM
    No Nokia OZO giveaway? Hehehe
    pkcable and Chemy JMHT like this.
    10-25-2016 09:03 AM
    Still truckin'
    10-25-2016 11:03 AM
    Crackberry – Win a BlackBerry DTEK60 Smartphone
    https://wn.nr/g887kC

Region: Global
    Ends: Nov 20
    iThunderbirt and LezCronut like this.
    10-25-2016 12:40 PM
    Apologies if this was already mentioned.

Sony Canada has a PSVR giveaway

Region: Canada
    Ends: November 6th, 2016

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-25-2016 03:49 PM

So that may explain why I feel like I'm losing more often than before lol...

Well I don't care, I will keep sharing it, the referrals and the non referrals giveaways.

But may sound silly, I enjoy sharing the info for others to win, so even if I'm not winning I feel good about the sharing.
    Matty, VirtuaTyKing and pkcable like this.
    10-26-2016 12:31 AM
241 ... 34567 ...