Well that's what my Spanish skills interprets it as, but I don't know since most tech giveaways out of Spain do say winners outside of E.U. pay for shipping so, I guess it should be considered that you MAY have to pay and leave it at that.
    09-11-2016 01:01 AM
    GTX 1070 powered PC
    The giveaway is in Spanish but is open worldwide (you have to pay shipping, customs etc if you win tho so enter with that in mind)
    Ends: 09/23/2016
    My main tongue is spanish, it says: The shipment will be made with a insured transportation company to ensure the package will arrive for sure and we will take care of any charges of it.

Also, "the giveaway is open to everybody all over the world no restriction by age, race, religion or anything likely.

So, I enter, I don't actually trust pretty much on it, but nothing will be lost if you participate on it.
    09-11-2016 10:30 PM
    Just a heads up there is lots of controversy with the BroMan, not sure if he can be trusted, tends to favor those who are close to him and his mods, Gleam banned him from what I understand. I never enter his contests.
    09-16-2016 12:32 AM
    That's pretty much what I was saying, doesn't say anything about having to pay for shipping outside of Spain.
    09-16-2016 12:34 AM
    I heard about that, maybe a way of entering some weird or not totally trusty giveaways is just doing what you don't care to do, like watching the videos, you can also silence the video and open another tab to do whatever you want, also following in the Social Networks you don't are, I don't use Snapchat, Google+ or Pinterest, so following on those is nothing to me.

Also my credentials and life in social media are not even close to my real live, I know a guy who creates all their social networks profiles just to participate in Giveaway (he wins a lot) and he also have a normal profile, for me that's a lot of work for sometimes getting something you don't really want.

Another thing I see weird, after participating in some Giveaways I really feel like I'm watching the same names winning in some different contest, I think maybe someone inside Gleam, RaffleCopter or the others is "winning" with some help, I remember once I saw a Mathew something winning 3 giveaways in a week, and turns out he worked in a company which was related with Gleam.

That's why I said only with faith you may get into the contest and giveaways. :P
    Last edited by Chemy JMHT; 09-21-2016 at 10:15 PM.
    09-16-2016 01:23 PM
    I've spotted what I thought was the same name a few times too in giveaways.
    I won a couple of competitions a while back. A Mobo from EVGA gaming and a Tempar Pillow which should have been worth 200 in UK but the said they can't ship and then fobbed me off with 27 paypal payment. Can't remember who ran that. Probably got the email still.

I did enter thousands of giveaways though as I was laid up from work.
    Last edited by VirtuaTyKing; 09-18-2016 at 07:59 AM.
    09-18-2016 07:48 AM
    Another thing I see weird, after participating in some Giveaways I really feel like I'm watching the same names winning in some different contest, I think maybe someone inside Gleam, RaffleCopter or the others is "winning" with some help, I remember once I saw a Mathew something winning 3 giveaways in a week, and turns out he worked in a company which was related with Gleam.

That's why I said only with faith you may get into the contest and giveaways. :P
    Pretty sure Stuart (of gleam) doesn't favor anyone related to the gleam platform. In my contact with him he's been nothing but a big help in identifying cheaters and investigating possible cheaters fake giveaway creators when I (and a friend of mine that mods the reddit giveaway pages) notify him about it.

About BroMan however, I wouldn't join any of his giveaways personally, same with SocialHQ and many others for that matter, they were unable to provide proof of even having bought the prizes they giveaway or winners of their giveaways.

And seeing a name a couple of times in a giveaway doesn't say anything, I myself have won multiple prizes a week in giveaways. I have even been listed 2x and 3x as a winner of 1 giveway with multiple prizes. But I have also seen people that just have the same name, so could be a coincidence. That's not to say some giveaways aren't rigged of course
    09-19-2016 03:22 AM
    Pretty sure Stuart (of gleam) doesn't favor anyone related to the gleam platform. In my contact with him he's been nothing but a big help in identifying cheaters and investigating possible cheaters fake giveaway creators when I (and a friend of mine that mods the reddit giveaway pages) notify him about it.

About BroMan however, I wouldn't join any of his giveaways personally, same with SocialHQ and many others for that matter, they were unable to provide proof of even having bought the prizes they giveaway or winners of their giveaways.

And seeing a name a couple of times in a giveaway doesn't say anything, I myself have won multiple prizes a week in giveaways. I have even been listed 2x and 3x as a winner of 1 giveway with multiple prizes. But I have also seen people that just have the same name, so could be a coincidence. That's not to say some giveaways aren't rigged of course
    Well Mate you are about to be my best Giveaway's Friend LOL

Any cheater you may inform me I will share the info across some groups and friends.

And if you want I can share with you a lot of giveaways if you want, I think I'm following around 150 running giveaways right now, because as I did here, in the MSI Forum I'm also sharing the ones I find and some friends don't know how look for it and I share with them all I find. Also if you want you can send me a PM with all you have.
    09-19-2016 10:38 PM
    https://wn.nr/fmxShH (iPhone 7)
    Region ? Maybe Global
    Ends April 29
    Last edited by Chemy JMHT; 02-07-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    09-21-2016 11:07 PM
    https://wn.nr/pZ3NCc (2VR Headset)
    Region: ?
    Ends October 5
    Well look what VR Voice decided to giveaway! I guess they must have started shipping them?
    Last edited by Sim_8_3; 10-03-2016 at 12:49 AM.
    10-03-2016 12:30 AM
    https://wn.nr/XnXqJr (VR Ready Laptop)
    Region: Looks Global
    Ends: October 12
    Something is up with the link for me it just takes me to https://addgeeks.com/
    10-03-2016 03:30 AM
    Something is up with the link for me it just takes me to https://addgeeks.com/
    Yes, in the right side of the page is the Gleam Widget, honestly almost hidden (very silly move from AddGeeks).

I don't know why sometimes it just shows you the widget and sometimes their page, but there it is in the right side.
    Last edited by Chemy JMHT; 10-03-2016 at 09:39 AM.
    10-03-2016 09:16 AM
    iDrop News – Win an Apple iPhone 7
    https://wn.nr/EAQw2W

Region: If the winner resides outside the United States they will be responsible for extra fees associated with customs and VAT.
    Ends: Dec 1st
    10-06-2016 10:53 AM
    https://wn.nr/yKUNEs (Pixel or Pixel XL and Daydream Headset)
    Region: Worldwide
    Ends: 11/3/16
    10-13-2016 11:15 AM
    Trying for the Pixel and Daydream giveaway.
    Crophila likes this.
    10-13-2016 11:19 AM
    Here's one to check out it's International and ends on 10/31
    Enter Our Free PlayStation VR Headset Giveaway - Click Here To Win Yours Today!
    Last edited by Sim_8_3; 10-17-2016 at 07:00 PM.
    10-13-2016 11:22 AM
    commenting for giveaway
    10-13-2016 12:19 PM
    Is the giveaway of vrheads pixel worldwide?
    10-13-2016 12:24 PM
    I hope I win something!
    10-13-2016 01:17 PM
    Great - thanks for the hard work of compiling the list
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    10-13-2016 02:21 PM
    Awesome contests i follow you thanks.
    Crophila and Chemy JMHT like this.
    10-13-2016 02:36 PM
    I'm kinda embarrassed by how much I want a pixel.... not sure if it's the possibilities of daydream or just that it's shiny and new, but I wish it wasn't Verizon only.
    10-13-2016 03:31 PM
    Cheers to VirtuaTyKing and Chemy for posting all these great comps in the threads. I've yet to win a single thing on the internet (I'm exceptionally poor right now and want a Vive or PSVR more than anything) but you never know.

Oh and my Galaxy Note 2 is showing signs of kicking the bucket so in for that Pixel now too. Good luck all.
    10-13-2016 04:11 PM
    Yes it's, I can tell because I'm in the other side of the continent and they simply don't care about it, also a few members of the Forum I know are from the other side of the world.
    10-13-2016 05:00 PM
    Here's one to check out it's International and ends on 10/31
    Enter Our Free PlayStation VR Headset Giveaway - Click Here To Win Yours Today!
    Apparently this a scam, the web is only 5 months old and they stated they are giving prizes since years.

Also the bandwidth of the page is too small

And the address of the company is a POBOX in Panam.
    10-13-2016 07:12 PM
241 1234 ...