good luck everyone!!!
    06-30-2016 11:00 PM
    I wouldd Goo crazy If i win this Idk I will break My Cheapy *** Laptop In half Not really I will sabe it For Idk But If i winn that ****y Laptop i have is Out The beast is coming
    06-30-2016 11:03 PM
    I will get a heat attack survive it then see my asus with the HTC vive get another heart attack survive amd Then idk what will happen i won't see the Moon the Sun or anything ever again
    06-30-2016 11:18 PM
    Aaaah! I need a VR Headset and a computer that can run it. Please-o-please choose me as the winner!
    07-01-2016 02:45 AM
    Who won?
    07-01-2016 07:06 AM
    Who won!!!??? Its suppose to randomly choose and show the name of the username and his Entry #
    07-01-2016 08:38 AM

As you've probably already read, we're super excited about the launch of VRHeads. To share that excitement (and love), we're kicking things off right with a contest!

THE PRIZE
    One lucky VRHeads reader will win an HTC Vive, and an ASUS Gaming Desktop computer to power it all! This package has a retail value of almost $2000!

THE GIVEAWAY
    See the contest widget below. In it, you'll see you have multiple ways of entering. Complete each entry method to increase your odds of winning. Some entry methods will let you come back every 24 hours to enter - so come back daily to submit more entries!

<a class="e-widget generic-loader no-button" href="https://gleam.io/8beEz/enter-to-win-an-htc-vive-and-asus-gaming-desktop-from-vrheads" rel="nofollow">Enter to win an HTC Vive and ASUS Gaming Desktop from VRHeads!</a>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="https://jsjsjs.$gleam$.$io$/$e$.$js$&$quot$; $async$=&$quot$;$true$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;/$script$&$gt$;
    To get started, you can leave a post on this forum thread. Tell us what you'd do with your new HTC Vive and ASUS Gaming Desktop computer if you won!

Good luck!
    07-01-2016 10:10 AM
    That doesn't answer the question, I know how gleam.io works, from past giveaways. After time runs out the Gleam.io Widget shows the username and entry# of the winner. Lol would be funny if this is a hoax and just a scheme used to drive traffic towards the vrheads site. Great marketing strategy ey. We would never know who actually won something. Anyways good luck everyone, I personally never win any prize ever, I don't know why I keep trying.
    07-01-2016 11:35 AM
    Who won?
    Serg Green likes this.
    07-02-2016 06:02 AM
    That doesn't answer the question, I know how gleam.io works, from past giveaways. After time runs out the Gleam.io Widget shows the username and entry# of the winner. Lol would be funny if this is a hoax and just a scheme used to drive traffic towards the vrheads site. Great marketing strategy ey. We would never know who actually won something. Anyways good luck everyone, I personally never win any prize ever, I don't know why I keep trying.
    I really, really hope you are wrong
    07-02-2016 11:11 AM
    who won please?
    Serg Green likes this.
    07-04-2016 08:52 AM
    They Haven't say it yet I talkedTo Vrheads and They told me they Will say it Before Holidays
    07-04-2016 10:42 AM
    Good luck everyone. Keep your heads on.
    07-04-2016 10:43 PM
    Who won?
    07-05-2016 08:50 AM
    Before which holidays? The next holiday is months away. Lol. Plus the home page of this giveaway says

"This giveaway is open until the end of June, and winners will be announced right here in early July."

So its still early July, so hopefully in a week we may get a Winner. Please be me!!
    07-05-2016 09:24 AM
    They Haven't say it yet I talkedTo Vrheads and They told me they Will say it Before Holidays
    I said AFTER the holiday. Twice, to you, in fact
    07-06-2016 10:31 AM
    Henry G won the contest VR Heads said on twitter. A big congratulations to him! I am very jealous but this has been fun. A great way to launch the site and I hope other people stay for the articles with me.
    07-06-2016 03:20 PM
    Everyone can win so i will try
    07-06-2016 04:52 PM
    HOORAY TO HENRY G! You lucky son of a *****. Enjoy masturbating in VR.
    07-07-2016 09:38 AM

As you've probably already read, we're super excited about the launch of VRHeads. To share that excitement (and love), we're kicking things off right with a contest!

THE PRIZE
    One lucky VRHeads reader will win an HTC Vive, and an ASUS Gaming Desktop computer to power it all! This package has a retail value of almost $2000!

THE GIVEAWAY
    See the contest widget below. In it, you'll see you have multiple ways of entering. Complete each entry method to increase your odds of winning. Some entry methods will let you come back every 24 hours to enter - so come back daily to submit more entries!

<a class="e-widget generic-loader no-button" href="https://gleam.io/8beEz/enter-to-win-an-htc-vive-and-asus-gaming-desktop-from-vrheads" rel="nofollow">Enter to win an HTC Vive and ASUS Gaming Desktop from VRHeads!</a>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="https://jsjsjs.$gleam$.$io$/$e$.$js$&$quot$; $async$=&$quot$;$true$&$quot$;&$gt$;&$lt$;/$script$&$gt$;
    To get started, you can leave a post on this forum thread. Tell us what you'd do with your new HTC Vive and ASUS Gaming Desktop computer if you won!

Good luck!
    07-12-2016 01:53 PM
    Improve our youtube channel
    07-12-2016 01:56 PM

THE PRIZE

THE GIVEAWAY

Good luck!
    07-12-2016 02:00 PM
    07-12-2016 02:05 PM
    Great prize!
    07-12-2016 11:53 PM
    Congratulations!
    07-14-2016 11:05 PM
1,853 ... 72737475