Congratulations to the_moesiah, the winner of the giveaway!!

This time one VRHeads reader will be taking home a Playstation VR and a copy of Resident Evil 7. Check out all the details on getting entered below. But first, let's all congratulate the winner of our last contest, VRHeads reader GustavMahler, who is taking home an Oculus Rift with Oculus Touch!! Now, on to the giveaway!

THE PRIZE - One lucky VRHeads reader will win a Playstation VR and a copy of Resident Evil 7!

THE GIVEAWAY - We've really enjoyed seeing all the interaction in the forums from our last contests, so we're going to keep the same format here. All you have to do in order to be eligible to win is join our awesome and growing VRHeads forums and participate. To get started, you must post in THIS contest thread to let us know you're participating. From there, you can post in any of the VRHeads forums you wish to participate in, and each new post is considered an entry into the contest. The more you participate in the forums be it to help others, share your thoughts on VR products or even ask your own questions, the more entries you get and the better your chances of winning!! To keep things on track here, the posts you make in the forums have to fall in line with the community rules and cannot just be random 'junk' posting to win. In other words, play fair!

The contest will run until February 17th, and a winner will be drawn randomly from all the people who entered in this contest thread. Good luck to all who enter!

This is an international contest. Should the winner reside outside the United States, any duties or taxes on the prize are the responsibility of the winner
    Last edited by Michelle Haag; 04-01-2017 at 02:51 AM.
    01-27-2017 11:50 AM
    Congrats Gustav. Add me please.
    GustavMahler likes this.
    01-27-2017 12:05 PM
    Always nice with an international competition; I'm in!
    01-27-2017 12:41 PM
    Sounds fantastic. I'm in!
    01-27-2017 01:20 PM
    Grats Gustav!

Woo hoo! PSVR contest!

Good luck to all!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    GustavMahler likes this.
    01-27-2017 01:32 PM
    Congrats Gustav!

Count me in on the new contest!
    GustavMahler likes this.
    01-27-2017 01:38 PM
    Well. Let's try again. Thank you and good luck everybody
    01-27-2017 01:48 PM
    Count me in!
    01-27-2017 01:58 PM
    Stock is nonexistent in the UK at the moment so will try my luck.
    Does it include the camera and move controllers?
    01-27-2017 02:01 PM
    WOAH...Nice giveaway. RE was already a scary game back in the days. I'm sure it's going to be even scarier in VR.
    01-27-2017 02:05 PM
    Yay for Gustav! I am, of course, throwing my hat (or HMD...) into the ring for this contest, too!
    GustavMahler likes this.
    01-27-2017 03:14 PM
    May as well be in!
    01-27-2017 05:26 PM
    Count me in!
    01-27-2017 05:43 PM
    Good luck all!
    01-27-2017 05:44 PM
    I have no words to describe what I feel.
    Thank you all so much!
    You have no idea what it means to me.

I have been dreaming about VR for years, and now this happens.. I cannot describe the amount of gratitude I owe you!
    I have had a difficult time in life recently, and having seen that I won I just had tears of joy flowing down my face.

Thank you.

Thank you VRheads so much for giving me the chance to get my first VR headset, you have just made my year!
    And thank you everyone in this wonderful community for being there when I have a question, doubt or just curiosity about anything from VR to classical music..!

Good luck everyone in this giveaway, and remember-you never know when something extraordinary is going to come.. maybe it is just around the corner..!
    Never give up!
    Talkivr, Matty, pkcable and 3 others like this.
    01-27-2017 06:41 PM
    I have no words to describe what I feel.
    Thank you all so much!
    You have no idea what it means to me.

I have been dreaming about VR for years, and now this happens.. I cannot describe the amount of gratitude I owe you!
    I have had a difficult time in life recently, and having seen that I won I just had tears of joy flowing down my face.

Thank you.

Thank you VRheads so much for giving me the chance to get my first VR headset, you have just made my year!
    And thank you everyone in this wonderful community for being there when I have a question, doubt or just curiosity about anything from VR to classical music..!

Good luck everyone in this giveaway, and remember-you never know when something extraordinary is going to come.. maybe it is just around the corner..!
    Never give up!
    Congratulations man! I know the feeling, it's a lot because of the people around here.

Thank you too for sharing with us, right now it's only matter of being patient to wait for that, and start downloading the videos you want to watch because it will be a lot to enjoy!!!

And Michelle as I said with the last one, I'm in!

I will try to post more often not only here but in all the forums.
    pkcable and GustavMahler like this.
    01-27-2017 08:47 PM
    I Loooooove resident evil and VR!! Please help me scare the poo poo out of my friends!
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    01-27-2017 09:06 PM
    I Loooooove resident evil and VR!! Please help me scare the poo poo out of my friends!
    Well, welcome to the forum you did the first step to get it!

Maybe we can help help you with the next steps, just read, comment, ask and participate in the forum threads and that's it.
    01-27-2017 09:29 PM
    Firstly, Massive congratulations to GustavMahler. Hope you enjoy your prize! Im sure you are going to have a ton of fun with it

This will be my official comment into the competition. Another Awesome prize!
    Thanks for organising this giveaway Michelle. Would love to have my own PSVR and maybe i can decorate it with my VRheads stickers haha.

I don't think my heart will take Resident Evil 7 but maybe i can give it to another forum member for free (if i win). ^_^
    GustavMahler likes this.
    01-28-2017 12:38 AM
    I have never owned any gaming device and the PS with VR seems to be the right to start and more so getting it free, thanks to VR Heads.
    01-28-2017 01:02 AM
    Count me in!
    01-28-2017 01:06 AM
    I'm in!
    01-28-2017 01:52 AM
    Amazing contest I'm definitely in
    01-28-2017 03:12 AM
    Congratulations gustav.
    Don't forget to count me in!
    GustavMahler likes this.
    01-28-2017 04:46 AM
    Thank you vrheads for the awesome competitions.
    I'm a developer and i would love to develop for VR but the hardware cost is currently keeping me away. A giveaway would open that door for me.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-28-2017 06:25 AM
84 123 ...