Howdy All!

My partner just finished a video for her masters program, and needs some people to check it out and comment.

It's on the Politics of Virtual Horror, that is, fair representation in virtual reality horror games in virtual reality.

If you get a chance, please give it a view and drop a comment! We would love your input, and certainly when discussing discrimination and the entertainment industry, everyone's thought matters.

11-14-2016 02:34 PM
    Pretty good video! I can almost see her doing a verbal presentation along with it! lol

I'm not sure if this counts as inclusion, but I like when games include a female hero/protagonist, OR give you the choice. RPG games come right to mind and of course the famous Tomb Raider!
    KermEd likes this.
    11-14-2016 04:22 PM
    Choice is definitely good! And I have to say there are a lot of exceptions. Thank you for checking it out and providing your thoughts!
    11-20-2016 10:48 PM
    Females have GREAT influence over our gaming choices also as they are our mothers and spouses, and often have GREAT influence if not control over our finances. The more females we have in the development process the better in my opinion! At least in my perspective as a consumer of software, VR, etc
    11-23-2016 01:26 PM
    Something we don't figure out is happening, here we don't have problem with races, we can call anyone with any word (I know you have some forbidden words).

But watching those percents I got some different perspective, I don't think the answers are exactly what we need to solve from the roots, the problem sometimes is the lack of the infrastructure where society promotes every profession as a genderless profession, but I like the way that she is including VR in the equation because it's on the birth ages and can be grow as a better tech and platform.

I also leave this comment in the video.

PS. Where is she from? that name is veryLatino
    KermEd likes this.
    11-23-2016 08:23 PM
    I'd imagine she's Canadian, BUT her roots might be from Latin America.
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    11-23-2016 08:35 PM
    Hah yup! Originally El Salvador, but came to Canada very young. Thanks again for all the support you guys!!
    11-25-2016 04:52 PM
    OK. I'll comment. Wow. Well done.
    I have strong feelings about VR that leads to possible suicide. Our youngest son took his own life 12 years ago.
    I can relate to what others that have lost someone might feel.
    12-31-2016 12:20 PM
    There needs to be a stabilizing agent so that you don't get disoriented whilst playing a game...
    07-10-2017 04:58 PM
    Great video indeed, congrats!

Cheers
    07-25-2017 02:25 AM