Hey Gals and Guys,

I am starting a Twitch stream for the site. At first it will be a PSVR stream as that is my current system but it will increase over time if people start to enjoy the stream.

The Stream will be Live every Tuesday and Thursday thought the time is to be announced. I'm in California so i need to make sure as many as possible can watch.

Is there anything you guys would like to see specifically? Any particular games out there you want to see?
    08-29-2017 12:35 PM
    Bridge Crew would be my first choice! Glad to see we are starting to get back to this. I know @Russell Holly had tried to do something with streaming, as did one of our community volunteers, @krisguy. Hopefully you can loop them in to the effort also!

I'd be glad to be a watcher!
    08-29-2017 01:47 PM
    oh yes Russell will for sure be the Captain of our Bridge Crew. and we will have community members and guests come on as well.

We will probably end up doing a bridge crew stream regularly with a lot of roleplay in as well.

Today we are going to be playing the new game Sparc. Like Tron disc throwing!
    pkcable likes this.
    08-29-2017 05:18 PM
    Thanks for coming to watch my late night stream. I still can't see your responses just yet. But i am working on it!
    pkcable likes this.
    08-30-2017 01:07 AM
    Thanks for coming to watch my late night stream. I still can't see your responses just yet. But i am working on it!
    Good stuff! Looks like a VERY fun game. Sadly my VR is limited to Daydream and GearVR, but I do hope to some day have one of the big guys.
    08-30-2017 02:35 AM
    Good stuff! Looks like a VERY fun game. Sadly my VR is limited to Daydream and GearVR, but I do hope to some day have one of the big guys.
    Well with the drop in price of both the Vive and the PSVR it is coming more and more within reach. Oh and Microsofts mixed reality too.
    pkcable likes this.
    08-30-2017 04:10 PM
    Caught Bridge Crew on the replay. You guys are hilarious!
    James Bricknell likes this.
    08-31-2017 09:57 PM
    New Stream tonight at 5pm PST and Bridge Crew will return with some forum friends on thursday!
    09-12-2017 01:06 PM