I decided to start doing my streams for my VR in Beam. I'm branding it #787VRStreet (any better ideas, let me know).

http://beam.pro/krisguy787

I'm going to stream tonight (Wednesday the 30th) with some graphic arts (making my new channel graphics) and some VR (either SoundStage to make my channel sounds) or Vivecraft (because Minecraft).

Please follow http://twitter.com/krisguy787 for notifications of the channel.

Note: I use both Beam and Twitch, but Beam has better streaming quality with OBS+FTL software.
    EgoAnt likes this.
    11-30-2016 03:03 PM
    First livestream went well! Thanks to Chemy and Thunderbirt for stopping by live!

I'll post a link to the Beam replay and the YouTube upload when it's done rendering.
    Chemy JMHT and iThunderbirt like this.
    11-30-2016 11:16 PM
    Was there too, I actually only watched a few Windows Central streams for some minutes but yours was pretty good, and actually the Bean quality was really great, even when I wasn't able to watch it at 720p because of the speed in 480p was great quality and almost no lag or interruptions!
    12-01-2016 02:17 AM
    First time on Beam. Took me a moment to get use to the layout. Then eventually I got to your page @krisguy.

The stream was good on my end. Audio was nice and clear. You have a cool setup for when you broadcast VR content on Beam (camera on your Vive and two others at different angles). Do you use the same setup when you broadcast on Twitch?

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    12-01-2016 02:51 PM
    I use OBS, so I can switch up camera angles and have up to 6 cameras if I want. OBS works with restream.io, Twitch, Beam, Hitbox, and YouTube Live.

I'm going to do a Twitch only stream this week with some more SoundStage, but I prefer Beam as my streaming platform because of their butter-smooth streaming, and the community has way less griefers and trolls.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    iThunderbirt and Chemy JMHT like this.
    12-01-2016 03:50 PM