Hi All!!!

As you may have noticed, I've been super quiet (because I am super overworked doing things that are awesome and creepy and fun!!!). I crawled out of our dimly lit, terrifying and spooky office buried deep in the Canadian north to type up this post.

>>> FREE Steam Redemption Keys - Grab a free copy (while licenses last!) <<<

This week, we launched (what I consider to be) a pretty cool VR title - in fact, it was one of our first BlackBerry 10 space shooter games, remade for VR on a series of live coding streams.

More importantly, as a thank you for VR Heads ALWAYS being awesome, we wanted to give out 10 free promo codes to all you fine and wonderful readers that peruse the forums .

Note: The game works in non-VR (gamepad / keyboard / mouse) and in VR (OSVR, Oculus and HTC Vive).

VectorWars for VR

What Is It?
    VectorWars is a cool arcade style space shooter, with full support for virtual reality players (Oculus, OSVR, HTC Vive) and non-virtual reality players (Gamepad, Keyboard & Mouse). Blast away at enemy ships and try to save the planet.

VectorWars - How We Got Here
    It has been over 800 years since we left the planet earth behind. Isolated, and lost, we've clustered around our space stations like insects.

In 2842, it finally happened. Aliens attacked, and we were forced to defend ourselves.

In this space shooter, you play as Andy, a reluctant asteroid miner that must defend humanity against the alien invasion! Relying on advice from your sidekick, and orders from your commander, it is up to you to tackle the aliens head on!

25% Launch Discount

Only through Steam.

More Info

Check out our website for more information on the game itself
    05-05-2017 10:38 PM
    That is it for me for a few, crawling back into the darkness (off to watch Netflix)!

Let me know if you have any issues
    05-05-2017 10:41 PM
    You should have told me you were giving keys....LOL. That's okay, I paid for the Steam key because I would rather get you money for your work and support guys.

I do have a question, is there any way you can clarify the control methods before you choose? I got a little confused on which one to pick.
    KermEd likes this.
    05-06-2017 09:26 PM
    Nice you are releasing more titles
    05-06-2017 09:50 PM
    Yeah man, we've had some growth We have 3 titles planned this month (yay!!!). As for VectorWars you got it Kris, I've started on a hefty update to it . And thank you for the support you guys it always means a lot.
    05-12-2017 07:16 PM