Are you considering purchasing a PlayStation VR headset? If so, do you currently own a PS4 or are you waiting to see what the upcoming "Neo" refresh is going to be like before jumping on board?

Feel free to share your thoughts here.
    05-27-2016 12:04 PM
    I looks promising, but these price tags are going to be a killer for the regular consumer market.... Hopefully the price point will change.
    05-27-2016 02:23 PM
    Definitely agree. Unless Sony comes out with a so-called "killer app" or AAA-title game, it's going to be hard to sell this to the average gamer at these prices.
    05-29-2016 05:41 AM
    Already got one on preorder!
    06-01-2016 04:57 PM
    The big question will be is if Playstation VR will be backward compatible?
    07-25-2016 12:10 AM
    I had expressed interest in the HTC Vive. I currently do not have a computer capable of supporting it BUT learning of the Playstation VR, this might be something I will look into since I do have a PS4. One game I would like to play on the Playstation VR is the new Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Played the tech demo and it was awesome! Could just imagine how cool it will be in VR.
    07-29-2016 05:09 PM
    Pre ordered it at a large dutch webshop, which (for some reason) does not seem to run out of preorders.
    Regarding PSVR software, i've pre-ordered Rush of bood, VR worlds and hustle kings VR from the playstation network store, i think i'll also grab battlezone, since so many people really enjoy it in the US demo stores.

Sure looking forward to it's launch; i haven't had the pleasure actually wearing one; i've only played Eve on oculus for 4 minutes last year @gamescom

My main system is oculus ready too, just need a bigger GPU; will be looking for that when the time comes
    Last edited by Starthemel netherlands; 07-29-2016 at 06:36 PM.
    07-29-2016 06:23 PM
    One game I would like to play on the Playstation VR is the new Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Played the tech demo and it was awesome!
    It's a shame that the resident evil producers are trimming down the scares, because they are afraid people will start having heart attacks - lol
    07-29-2016 06:34 PM
    I'm going to wait and see how well people handle it. I know they have had success with the demo tour, but that does not guarantee it was running on an actual PS4. Two other companies set out on a journey to create a business around Vr "yes I'm including HTC in that, there mobile business is in trouble" and they both decided the only way to do this right was to need a pc with considerable more power then the PS4. Trust me they wish that these sets could run on much cheaper machines because that means a lot more customers. But some how a PS4 running at what just about 50% the power of that I6 and Gtx 980 is going to do it?? My worst nightmare with Vr is this device selling like hotcakes and kids getting sick left and right on Christmas morning. It will effectively kill the good buzz surrounding Vr right now. So I'm staying cautiously optimistic and crossing fingers that Sony has done the legwork necessary to bring a quality experience to market.
    07-29-2016 07:32 PM
    Are you considering purchasing a PlayStation VR headset? If so, do you currently own a PS4 or are you waiting to see what the upcoming "Neo" refresh is going to be like before jumping on board?

Feel free to share your thoughts here.
    The last PlayStation i owned was the PlayStation 2. Had it for 10 years till it broke. So I'm in the market to purchase a new one. But I'm holding out till VRHeads announces the winner for their giveaway. To say i would be excited if i won, would be such an understatement lol
    VR seems to be becoming more popular as time goes by, to it will add my 'coolness' if friends would do some VR gaming at my house.
    09-09-2016 11:54 AM
    I've been waiting for VR since "Lawnmower Man" came out :b. I've often day dreamed of having it.. And it really blows me away that it's finally here without costing a ton of money. Sure, it's ben 1 VR, but it's already looking like a great start.
    09-28-2016 07:27 PM
    I'm sold. It fits my budget and current A/V setup, unlike the PC options right now. Just gotta find one now.
    09-29-2016 09:47 AM
    I'm sold. It fits my budget and current A/V setup, unlike the PC options right now. Just gotta find one now.

They're on Target right now!
    09-29-2016 11:06 AM
    They're on Target right now!
    Yup! I found them about 15 minutes after I posted this.
    10-01-2016 09:49 PM
    Good! Ha. I've been telling everyone to make sure everyone gets a chance to get it,
    10-02-2016 12:07 AM
    I already own a PS4 (PS3, PS2 and the original PS) and have really considered the PS VR but I would need to buy the bundle so I'm waiting a bit to see what deals come out as we enter the holiday season.
    10-18-2016 05:46 PM
    Going to wait until proper retail unit review comes out.
    10-18-2016 08:13 PM
    I'm buying one but have to wait for my wife's approval. She is making me wait for some kind of bundle or discount, so probably next year. But at least there should be quite a bit to play by then
    10-18-2016 08:18 PM
    While I want to invest in a first generation psvr so that I can at least experience vr, I am on the fence. I decided to go with the Xbox one this generation, so it would be almost as large of an investment as a gaming pc at this point. It would be nice if microsoft would unveil their plans for vr so that I could make an informed decision. If all I have to do is wait until next holiday season for the Xbox Scorpio and second generation 4k headset, it might just be worth the wait.
    10-18-2016 10:06 PM
    PSVR is my choice because I like the non vr game options as well.
    10-18-2016 11:34 PM
    I just bought a PS4 slim and I'd like to try a PSVR but the price doesn't match the quality of games to me.
    10-19-2016 01:08 AM
    I'm looking into psvr. I'm going to wait and see what kinds of games are coming out for it. I'm also waiting to see if Sony will support it. Ps move didn't get much support from PS3/4 days
    10-19-2016 10:05 AM
    I've been a Playstation gamer since 1996 so PS VR makes sense to me if I had to pick an expensive headset. I also like the cinematic mode where you can play all games, even from other platforms with the headset, but you still need a PS4 nearby and powered up to make that happen.
    10-19-2016 08:11 PM
    I follow gaming pretty closely and most of the people I follow have nothing but good things to say about it. I want to buy one but on top of all the other games coming out this fall it seems unlikely I'll buy it this year. I tried the Oculus Rift and fell in love with VR...so I'm exited to actually own a VR headset myself.
    10-21-2016 07:38 AM
    I'd love to give it a try, but I also feel like not too much Is going on with it yet, so I'm not sure I'm willing to drop all the cash at the moment.
    10-24-2016 03:07 AM
38 12