I'm very excited as the PSVR release day approaches and I'm starting to think where (and how) am I gonna buy it ASAP. I've been tempted to buy it right now from Amazon but since the PSVR pack doesn't include PS Camera and PS Move controllers I wonder if there is an upcoming PSVR complete set bundle already announced. It makes a lot of sense if you ask me, and I'm pretty sure it will be but it's a bit strange I hadn't read anything yet since release day is just within a month!!. \o/

So Have I missed something?
    09-15-2016 07:54 AM
    Thank you Veder, I'm from Europe (Spain). I didn't know about the America's bundle. It is quite interesting product. I don't know why Sony is not selling it all over the world. I guess is something that many, many people will be interested at launch dates.
    It seems I'll have to go with separate products instead. Can anybody confirm that existent PS Move and PS Camera are fully compatible with PSVR? I remember reading that a new camera had been released a few days ago.
    09-15-2016 09:33 AM
    The existing PS Move and PS Camera absolutely work with PSVR. I watch a Sony rep step on one of his Move controllers and straight up replace it with one off the shelf at a Best Buy. There's no need to worry.
    09-15-2016 12:29 PM
    PSVR bought on Amazon!! It should be delivered the release day. :P Can't wait!!

Thank you Russell. I'll look for a pair of move controllers and camera as cheapest as possible then. I guess the move controllers will charge over USB just like the DS4, aren't they?
    09-15-2016 03:40 PM

Thank you Russell. I'll look for a pair of move controllers and camera as cheapest as possible then. I guess the move controllers will charge over USB just like the DS4, aren't they?
    Believe they charge with Mini-USB, so yes, same as DS4.
    09-15-2016 09:21 PM
    Thanks Cale. I got the (used) camera and controllers quite cheap so I'm ready for PSVR awakening. ^_^
    09-16-2016 03:12 AM
    Would it be irony if THIS was the comment that ended up winning you the PSVR setup that VR Heads is giving away, rmvz3? Can irony be good or does it always have to be bad?
    09-16-2016 10:40 AM
    Would it be irony if THIS was the comment that ended up winning you the PSVR setup that VR Heads is giving away, rmvz3? Can irony be good or does it always have to be bad?
    Irony or not. I'd be VERY HAPPY to win!! ^_^ I think I can cancel the operation until a few days until delivery so…
    EgoAnt likes this.
    09-16-2016 09:17 PM
    I'm not interested in adding a fourth VR system (I own Gear, Vive, and Cardboard options), but I will say that for someone that is a gamer, this system is an amazing buy. I don't know how I would have not gotten one if I was a Sony guy. Playing EVE when I saw a demo, there was no lag, but I had a bit more middle/core queasiness.
    09-16-2016 10:58 PM
    I'm very excited as the PSVR release day approaches and I'm starting to think where (and how) am I gonna buy it ASAP.
    Join the club. Just getting a PS4 by itself is really exciting but when you add all the extra goodies that come with it... well sorry boss, I'm taking a few days 'Sick leave' to play lol ^_^

Unfortunately where i live, in Africa, things take about 6 months after the tease day to get to the stores here. For proof, we still don't have an official release of Pokemon Go and its dying already. So wanted to be apart of the hype.
    09-17-2016 03:08 AM
    In anticipation of owning a PSVR soon(ish) I already bought the PS3 versions of camera and move for way cheaper than they are advertised now, so I am happy
    That's excellent. I'm guessing the price might go up once PSVR comes out.
    09-21-2016 09:27 PM
    I thought the PS3 camera wasn't compatible... Only the PS4 camera is. (The old move controllers are compatible as well).
    09-28-2016 07:20 PM
    I thought the PS3 camera wasn't compatible... Only the PS4 camera is. (The old move controllers are compatible as well).
    That's right, although both revisions of the PS4 camera [original and the version with new housing that drops alongside PSVR] will work.
    09-29-2016 09:41 AM