I don't have a PS4 but I'm thinking to buy the one that comes with 4K support. Do you think I should buy the PSVR along with the PS4?
    10-15-2016 03:30 PM
    I don't have a PS4 but I'm thinking to buy the one that comes with 4K support. Do you think I should buy the PSVR along with the PS4?
    It may depends of some factors, maybe you have a computer with the minimum requirements, so spending the same for a Rift or ViVE could be a better option, because it would be cheaper, also you will give another use to your computer (a great one btw).

Another thing if you have a desktop computer with most of the requirements, maybe just upgrading the Graphics Card or something because you will save money, but if you don't care about the price, go for a VR ready PC and the ViVE.
    10-15-2016 07:49 PM
    Well on one hand the psvr costs around 400$ and another 400$ for the ps4 pro. On the over hand a vr headset like the rift costs 700$ and another 600-700$ for a vr ready pc. The psvr seems to be a good deal if you are a vr enthusiast, but the rift is likely to get more interesting games and uses. Personnally i own a ps4 and i'm going to wait to see the content that goes with the psvr and maybe get it on Craigslist.
    10-15-2016 11:54 PM
    @chemy thanks for the info man.. I will check what Vive has to offer & then make a decision!

Also, I do have a gaming PC.. it is new & has gtx 1070 graphics card. And, I will be buying a PS because of its exclusive games (mainly The last of us & uncharted).

My concern with htc vive is if will be future proof? Coz I don't wanna spend money every year on a new gpu to play VR games!
    10-16-2016 07:00 AM
    if you have a small loan of million dollar it is
    10-16-2016 07:17 AM
    PSVR yes, but the PS4 Pro, no at least not at this time not justifiable just like the Xbox One S if you don't have 4k it's a waste.
    10-16-2016 04:09 PM
    PSVR yes, but the PS4 Pro, no at least not at this time not justifiable just like the Xbox One S if you don't have 4k it's a waste.
    Why not.. I Don't think Sony is going to release PS5 anytime soon
    10-17-2016 02:22 AM
    Short Answer: No, its not worth the price.

Long Answer: Just like all products that launch, you are paying 'extra' for exclusivity & a new technology. If you wait till December 2017 the price will be a lower and you still getting the same product. So can we say you are getting good value for money now if they able to drop the price without them losing a profit?

Bottom Line: Go get it. ^_^
    iMohitPahwa likes this.
    10-17-2016 02:59 AM
    Honestly, I dont feel its worth the price.
    10-17-2016 01:55 PM
    That all depends on what you consider expensive and what your budget is, by the way I just posted a link to New Full PSVR Bundle International Giveaway In VR Related Giveaways if anyone wants to enter ends 11/15
    iMohitPahwa likes this.
    10-17-2016 05:36 PM
    It would probably be better to wait on the next PlayStation or a system dedicated for vr to buy one. Unless you just have the money to spend.
    10-18-2016 11:00 PM
    It would probably be better to wait on the next PlayStation or a system dedicated for vr to buy one. Unless you just have the money to spend.
    This is why I am confused! I wanna wait for the PS5 but don't know when it will be unveiled. It can be in 2017 or 2020.

Btw I have to decided to buy a VIVE since I already have a VR ready pc.
    10-21-2016 05:02 AM
    it amazes me how many people think that the pro is only good if you have a 4k tv.

4k is just one of the many features of the pro. What makes the pro a good buy is the improved processing power both from the cpu and gpu. this translates smoother game play. if you have psvr your overall experience will be improved. Sure it will support 4k videos and upconvert to 4k. but thats only a minor feature. Pro mode will deliver higher fps on 1080p games, it will allow for more detailed graphics. You absolutely do not need a 4k television to take advantage of most of the advanced features of the pro.

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-21-2016 03:43 PM
    Your missing one vital point and that is that you have to pay for that power, so if you take into consideration most people can't afford 4K, you have to take into consideration that most people who can't afford 4K can't afford the pro and will have to settle for the standard PS4 at least for now, hope that clarifies.
    10-22-2016 01:44 AM
    I never get launch items as not enough games. I buy when there are atleast 3 must have titles I want.
    10-22-2016 03:54 AM
    I feel strongly that it is worth the price. Looking at the other VR devices and comparing ALL required hardware, space, etc. I already had the PS4 so I didn't have to worry about building or buying a PC machine, so I guess for 90% of people, PSVR is the way to go!
    10-24-2016 04:50 PM
    Would wait imo.
    10-24-2016 11:33 PM
    Definitely if the compatible games are worth the money
    10-25-2016 03:46 AM
    Definitely if the compatible games are worth the money
    I saw some YouTube videos on PSVR and it's games.. some of them were really great and immersive but other were just boring
    10-28-2016 03:31 AM
    In my case Will be always expensive due t the fact that the prices of the PS4 and its perfiferics is almost 6,7 times more expensive than the us and Europe prices. Welcome to Brazil
    10-29-2016 01:07 PM
    Right now they don't have the games to entice a lot of people. Its almost like the playstation move again.
    10-30-2016 09:00 PM
    I actually disagree, I feel like the PSVR has TOO MANY good launch games that it might be difficult settling on a few. More importantly, most of the games out are mostly online multiplayer (something like EVE:Valkyrie) or glorified tech demos, so it might be good to wait until some more full fledged, AAA experiences are released on the device. If you love new tech and being an early adopter of new tech, its a no brainer. If you want a good deal and lots of solid software options, you might want to wait another 6 months to a year.
    11-02-2016 09:18 AM