Hello VR Heads!

I recently went on Best Buy Canada website and, with a little digging, stumble on something that will interest us canucks

In case you have missed it, Best Buy Canada will have a midnight release for the launch of the PSVR on October 13th. The only hick is two locations will open:

Toronto - Bay & Dundas Best Buy will open Wednesday, October 12th at 11:59pm (EST).
    Vancouver - Granville & Robson will open Wednesday, October 12th at 9pm (PST).

Can't make it to either one of those locations? No sweat! Best Buy Canda will "have a very limited amount of Playstation VRs available to purchase beginning at approx. 12:01AM PST on Thursday, October 13th" by using this link.

That's right. 12:01AM PST...so make sure you got plenty of energy drinks if you are in another time zone.

Who among my fellow canucks will be game to go in line to get one? Will you challenges for forces of sleep to attempt to get one online?

Source
    krisguy likes this.
    10-08-2016 08:48 PM
    Hello VR Heads!

I recently went on Best Buy Canada website and, with a little digging, stumble on something that will interest us canucks

In case you have missed it, Best Buy Canada will have a midnight release for the launch of the PSVR on October 13th. The only hick is two locations will open:

Toronto - Bay & Dundas Best Buy will open Wednesday, October 12th at 11:59pm (EST).
    Vancouver - Granville & Robson will open Wednesday, October 12th at 9pm (PST).

Can't make it to either one of those locations? No sweat! Best Buy Canda will "have a very limited amount of Playstation VR’s available to purchase beginning at approx. 12:01AM PST on Thursday, October 13th" by using this link.

That's right. 12:01AM PST...so make sure you got plenty of energy drinks if you are in another time zone.

Who among my fellow canucks will be game to go in line to get one? Will you challenges for forces of sleep to attempt to get one online?

Source
    Thanks for the link iThunderbirt. ^_^

Who needs sleep right?
    10-09-2016 02:33 AM
    So if you want the whole package it will be $1200, that's more or less the same for a PC ready VR with the Oculus Rift (without Oculus Touch).

I think then the PSVR is cheap for those who have a PS4 already, as the Oculus Rift is cheap for those whit a computer VR Ready.

And thanks for posting the info, not in Canada but it's good to know and to share the info with my friends over there.

P.S. I really think I need to define a date to visit Canada.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    10-10-2016 04:54 PM
    Unfortunately I'm about in the middle...nothing in Winnipeg is a disappointment, but I understand. There are way bigger cities also not getting anything.
    10-11-2016 12:17 PM