Unfortunately, I've had to cancel my preorder. I'll have to make repairs in my house immediately so I'd better save VR money for now. Bummer.
    This will give me the opportunity to try the PSVR before buying anyway. My concern is not quality (like Derek said, I know what I'm buying) but the motion sickness. I tend to suffer serious motion sickness when playing some specific games. I can live with it, just ignoring the offending games but I'm afraid ALL PSVR games could make me sick so, in the end, maybe trying it before buying is a good idea.

Even I said that ... the truth is I am very disappointed 8_(
    10-12-2016 05:13 AM
    For my fellow Canucks. I just went on EB Games.ca and it seems you can pre-purchase a PSVR!

But for how long, that I am not sure

Link: https://www.ebgames.ca/SearchResult/...playstation+vr

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    10-12-2016 02:27 PM
    LOL. I have nothing AGAINST pre-ordering, I just rarely do it. Pre-order a $50 game? Sure. But Pre-Order a brand new tech that will cost a few hundred dollars? I'll pass.

I comparing apples and oranges here a bit, but I keep thinking of the Playstation 4 Camera. It was cool, and Sony promised expanding its functionality, and then they forgot it and abandoned it. I blew $50 and my 4 year old daughter thought it was cool to kick the robots around the room.

I'm just worried I go all in on VR, and it flops and gets abandoned. So I'll hang back for 6-12 months and watch it progress before I drop any money on it. My son wants an HTC Vive, and I'm trying to convince him to wait it out and see which VR unit takes off, if any.
    10-14-2016 12:12 AM
    I preordered it back when it was first made available for preorder on Amazon, but had to cancel it due to financial restrictions. Really regret it though...i'm only hearing praise about the quality of the games and the headset and how its the most accessible way to access console quality VR, and after hearing it can output almost any HDMI device through cinematic mode, it sounds like this thing can be used to watch blu ray movies or play xbox one or any other HD console in your own little personal space. Hopefully later down the line i'll be able to jump back in, and by then there should be more games and experiences available!
    10-14-2016 08:10 AM
    I didn't Pre-Order, but Best Buy and Target had it up on their website on release day. I ordered mine and it should be here tomorrow.
    10-14-2016 04:24 PM
30 12