So I'm curious guys.

Did anybody here preorder PSVR? Or are you crossing your fingers and stalking Best Buy and Gamestop to try and find one once they come out?

I wasn't able to preorder one, so I'm curious as to how long it'll be before you can actually find it in stores after launch.
    09-26-2016 01:00 PM
    I don't pre order for the basics reasons, no money for that, not available for pre order in my country and to see first how it will and then try it, maybe it has issues as the Samsung Note 7 has.

But yes I am hoping to get my hands on one of those.
    09-26-2016 09:54 PM
    Never Pre Order, usually wait till the bugs are fleshed out before diving into any type electronics.
    09-26-2016 10:21 PM
    After my No Man's Sky pre-order letdown.. i will find it hard to ever pre-order again.
    09-26-2016 11:39 PM
    I've pretty much put all my eggs in one basket at this point. Crossing fingers i win one from VRheads. Otherwise, it will be hours of window shopping and watching others enjoy their new PSVR devices lol
    09-27-2016 02:13 AM
    So I'm curious guys.

Did anybody here preorder PSVR? Or are you crossing your fingers and stalking Best Buy and Gamestop to try and find one once they come out?

I wasn't able to preorder one, so I'm curious as to how long it'll be before you can actually find it in stores after launch.
    Did not preorder. It will be fun driving around the city looking for one...haven't been in a brick and mortar store in quite awhile.
    09-27-2016 08:44 AM
    WOW, I did not expect such a unified reaction against pre-ordering. That's kind of amazing. I totally get it, everyone has been burned by a pre-order.
    09-27-2016 12:49 PM
    Nope.. Waiting to see how the thing is received and will need to get some cash in line to splurge on something like that.
    09-27-2016 02:00 PM
    So I'm curious guys.

Haven't pre-order. Hope to try it out next week! Then, the quest for a PSVR will begin. At least it will give me more time to save

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    09-27-2016 04:43 PM
    Closer and closer to launch day!
    09-27-2016 05:56 PM
    Of course! I preordered the PSVR. Can't wait to have it. I don't understand the "avoid first version" logic. Yes, it will have issues and yes, the second one will be better but… guess what? the third will be even better, and so on. Besides, the second version could appear years after and (surprise!) it could have its own issues too so…

I always buy the first version of the devices I want. Sometimes, second revision is better (anyways, I usually buy the "new" iPhones, not the "s" versions), sometimes are worse (e.g: consoles), You just don't know so... enjoy!.
    09-28-2016 08:08 AM
    That's a great frame of mind! Which games are you most excited for?
    09-28-2016 08:32 AM
    Definitely preordered. This is the first time in my life where I was able to buy a console-like product months in advance... I'm usually always playing catch up.
    09-28-2016 06:31 PM
    That's a great frame of mind! Which games are you most excited for?
    Farpoint, definitely! 'EVE: Valkyrie', 'RIGS' and 'Robinson: The Journey' are in my list too. However, what I'd really, really want is a RPG game like Skyrim, Dragon Age, Dragon Souls… That will be awesome!
    09-29-2016 05:41 AM
    I think most didn't pre order not waiting the PSVR 2, but the second wave of PSVR in order to receive a more polished firmware and hardware which usually comes just weeks after the first wave when the huge problems are revealed and corrected.
    09-29-2016 07:02 AM
    I didn't preorder, intending to watch for reviews from a cautious distance. Then I happened upon an in-store demo and now I'm kicking myself for not putting in even a tentative preorder back when they were available.
    09-29-2016 09:32 AM
    Just keep a close eye on all the stores. It's looking like more and more are freeing up as we get closer.
    09-29-2016 01:06 PM
    Definitely preordered. This is the first time in my life where I was able to buy a console-like product months in advance... I'm usually always playing catch up.
    Awesome, congrats. This thing is going to be a bash. Do you have any other VR rigs? And did you have a chance to test PSVR in-store?
    09-29-2016 09:52 PM
    Awesome, congrats. This thing is going to be a bash. Do you have any other VR rigs? And did you have a chance to test PSVR in-store?
    Just the Google Cardboard. And I didn't have a chance to see it... The closest store to try it is a 3 hour drive away.. so I'm taking an awful risk :b Being Batman, flying an swing, and throwing things at a fake job are just what I needed to push me over the edge :b
    Chemy JMHT likes this.
    09-29-2016 10:03 PM
    Exactly like Batman, Bruce Wayne never care about the money. lol
    09-30-2016 06:50 AM
    Ha.. Bruce has just a Few billion more dollars than I do
    09-30-2016 04:33 PM
    Just the Google Cardboard. And I didn't have a chance to see it... The closest store to try it is a 3 hour drive away.. so I'm taking an awful risk :b Being Batman, flying an swing, and throwing things at a fake job are just what I needed to push me over the edge :b
    You'll love it. Comfortable to wear and great display with minimal screen door effect.
    10-02-2016 08:43 PM
    Fantastic.. Every day the hype gets higher and higher. October 5th will open the embargo for reviews for the coming games to hold me over I suppose.
    10-02-2016 09:13 PM
    Fantastic.. Every day the hype gets higher and higher. October 5th will open the embargo for reviews for the coming games to hold me over I suppose.
    How do you feel about the reviews? What you were expecting?
    10-11-2016 06:57 PM
    They're aligned with what I expected. Some people love it, some people like it but emphasize it's flaws.. I know what I'm buying into. I don't have unrealistic expectations for it. Ultimately, games will decide it's success. There's a few games I'm VERY excited to play (Job Simulator, Batman and that demo disc.). I'm just happy to be on the ground floor and see how it evolves. Luckily haven't tried Vive or Oculus, so I won't feel like PSVR is a downgrade.
    10-11-2016 08:43 PM
30 12