Hello everyone!

I would really like to get an Oculus rift, but as I am a student and very tight on budget-I have to choose very carefully, since I cannot allow myself just to experiment, and burn my whole savings in the way

I have large hands. I think I could even say very large. To give an idea, My fingers are always sore after playing a first person shooter that utillizes the left ctrl button, since my pinky is too long and has to bend itself in an uncomfortable way.

Now, I've read a review from a person who has tried the prototype of the touch, and said that it was too small for him.

Has anyone encoutered this kind of a problem?

And even if not, could you imagine that it could be problematic for large hands? My hands are much longer than they are wide. I have a thin hand and fingers, but they are long-and not only in the proportion to the thin structure, but also objectively.

Many thanks in advance!
    12-31-2016 04:26 AM
    Do you have a Best Buy or a Microsoft Store near you? I would go and try it out. Another thing is to buy from Amazon just the Touch controllers and see if it works for you if not return it.
    12-31-2016 10:09 AM
    I don't know the exact dimensions, it was made to fit most hands. At worst it might be a bit small, but should still be usable. I would try it at a Microsoft store or bestbuy. I prefer to see it in person before dropping money on expensive stuff.
    12-31-2016 09:04 PM