With the recent news about the new prototype vive controller and knowing that most companies would be developing untethered technology, do you waiting for the 2nd gen is worth or it's gonna be a minor upgrade?
    10-30-2016 06:13 AM
    It'll be very different. But it depends on your wants. I love my Vive, and I'll probably buy the 2nd Gen too.
    11-09-2016 01:54 PM
    I am always torn between the urge to buy a headset now, even though I am very tight on budget-or waiting for the next generation.
    But in my case I have been waiting for VR for so long, that there is no question that I'll get the first gen of the first consumer version.
    It is just a question of what VR is for you.
    If you think it is an absolute game changer like me-then get one right now.
    Tell the world that you knew what will be the future when it just came out, and that you were a pioneer
    the_moesiah likes this.
    01-01-2017 10:24 PM
    You only live once. This thing is already special, so give it a shot.
    GustavMahler and the_moesiah like this.
    01-01-2017 11:50 PM
    You only live once. This thing is already special, so give it a shot.
    Just what he said!
    01-02-2017 02:45 AM
    The new controllers will be compatible with the current first gen Vive.
    01-02-2017 03:22 PM
    Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy the Vive bundled with the new controllers when they are released, or will it come bundled with the old ones, and you will have to purchase the new ones seperately?
    01-05-2017 12:24 PM
    Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy the Vive bundled with the new controllers when they are released, or will it come bundled with the old ones, and you will have to purchase the new ones seperately?
    There's been no official word yet to the breast of my knowledge, but I'm assuming they'll phase the current controllers out when the new ones are released.
    01-14-2017 04:44 AM
    With the recent news about the new prototype vive controller and knowing that most companies would be developing untethered technology, do you waiting for the 2nd gen is worth or it's gonna be a minor upgrade?
    HTC said at CES the there won't be a Vive too for quite a while. So now is the time to jump in!
    01-14-2017 04:46 AM
    I think there is no reason to wait, even the new Windows HMD will have a kind of long wait even when some were at CES already.

I hope scalability is something we can do right now, new gadgets will be appearing for all the main VR headsets right now.
    the_moesiah likes this.
    01-15-2017 07:52 PM