In India its overpriced at 20$ approx
    10-29-2016 01:32 AM
    I personally think they will phase cardboard out and focus just on Daydream. But, I have the r2D2 cardboard and it is actually pretty cool. But can't wait to get the Daydream
    10-29-2016 07:27 AM
    My kids enjoy cardboard and that's the main reason I bought it for, just for fun... heavy usage or if you're down and into VR... it would be a cheap experience coming from a cheap solution...
    10-30-2016 01:37 PM
    Very interesting points here, I don't know if Ankydu felt his answer was already answered.

But to summarize:
    - Good to start without expending a lot of money.
    - There is the option to print it yourself.
    - You should be aware of the fact that wearing and needing the eyeglasses may gives you a bad experience.
    - if you enjoyed it you can always opt to a better option with straps, more comfortable, durable and also with space for eyeglasses.
    - The experience won't ever be as good as Gear VR or real VR with a ViVE, Rift or PSVR, but it's a start.
    10-30-2016 02:31 PM
    Frankly, it does the job at a way lower price. If you're a handy dandy, you can do a DYI and that'll cost you around 5-6 bucks, mainly you would pay for the lenses.
    10-31-2016 11:29 AM
    Is the Google cardboard compatible with any phone? My daughter wants one for her iPhone.
    10-31-2016 04:28 PM
    Cardboard is really a good place to start
    10-31-2016 07:28 PM
    Is the Google cardboard compatible with any phone? My daughter wants one for her iPhone.
    Most any iPhone 5 or higher or android phone is compatible. This page has direct links to some of the ios (and android) apps. You may need to search the iTunes store for additional VR enabled apps.
    11-01-2016 01:52 PM
    Google Cardboard is very much worth a look. We sell them here in Australia and we are finding that people are looking to them to whet their appetite for VR. Once you have seen what it can do on the phone as has been mentioned you can upgrade to a better set such as the Daydream or (is it still relevant) the Gear. Or you can go the whole hog and skip up to the Vive or others of that ilk!

Google Cardboard does not have to be a poor headset. Our headsets have extended Head-straps, nose padding and lens protectors so when you slide it open the sleeve does not scratch the lens. These little things can make it an option that does last quite a while.

If you are in Australia check out our headsets here https://www.austechvr.com.au/product...headset-strap/
    11-21-2016 02:33 AM
34 12