Well, I copied the title from a Forbes Article, but it's more happy than military news.

What I mean is this Military Tech Company which is now developing for the public and not military stuff, I guess if they achieve enough market outside the Military field they eventually will invest more on that.

Here you can see what their glasses are about:

Also What I found is that so far are very expensive (around $2900), so the market will be very limited by that, but it's nice the applications they are giving to the technology this time.

Sources:
    - Forbes Welcome
    - http://www.osterhoutgroup.com/
    12-06-2016 09:12 PM
    Now THIS is something I would actually wear (IF price wasn't a factor - BUT IT IS!) As it was I couldn't even afford the **** ugly Google Project Glass! (I WAS invited)
    12-07-2016 09:41 AM
    That is what I need to complete my "Terminator" costume for next year.

When asked if I can see anything at night I can reply:

*In Arnold's voice.* "I see everything."

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Military Tech Company ODG Raises  Million To Grow Its Augmented Reality Business-24807.jpg  
    12-07-2016 03:49 PM
    Interesting to see the military offering an AR unit for the public.

Price... The important thing is at least they chose a "hip" design for their AR offering

12-07-2016 03:52 PM
    Now THIS is something I would actually wear (IF price wasn't a factor - BUT IT IS!) As it was I couldn't even afford the **** ugly Google Project Glass! (I WAS invited)
    Come'on mate! you only need to sell 6 of your smartphones

Price will always be a BUT with the coolest tech to wear, at least you there are able to visit a store or expo and tried it a little.
    12-10-2016 07:31 PM
    Interesting to see the military offering an AR unit for the public.

Price... The important thing is at least they chose a "hip" design for their AR offering

Actually the company is a Private Company which was only selling this tech to Goverments, but they are opening the market to the public.

In other subject I remembered the car scene in Terminator 1 where the T100 was driving and Sarah asked him if he can see... but also the Riddick game after the doctor performed the eye surgery to Riddick and asked the same and he exactly said "I can see everything".
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    12-10-2016 07:35 PM
    Well, the military gave us GPS, maybe they can help improve augmented reality technology.
    04-07-2017 09:37 PM