From the Engadget article, Augmented reality studio castAR picks up 'Disney Infinity' devs

"With their experience in bringing massive franchises to life through breakthrough interactive design, the addition of this team is our next bold step in launching a dynamic platform that will bring awe-inspiring mixed reality to households," castAR President and COO Steve Parkis says.
    I still think that as a platform the concept behind CastAR is solid. It is designed for family / small group play and would be a great addition to the board game cafes that have been popping up all over.

On a side note, the picture that goes along with the article is just terrible. It's the kind of mouth-gaping-oblivious-to-the-world expression that we all secretly know we have when in VR, but don't want to admit to ourselves.
    CastAR still in the game - they just picked up the Disney Infinity devs-download.jpg
    09-15-2016 02:36 PM
    Damn that looks interesting! I think I remember reading something about that on The Verge too!
    10-11-2016 12:37 PM