What's the vibe you get when you talk to people like gamers about VR VS. playing games on a regular monitor, for me it's mixed but most say they rather play on a monitor.
    04-02-2017 12:29 AM
    What's the vibe you get when you talk to people like gamers about VR VS. playing games on a regular monitor, for me it's mixed but most say they rather play on a monitor.
    Hi, welcome to the forum, I invite you to register to follow up this and any other question you may have a little bit easier.

Regarding to your question, first, there is not the same content in VR than in 2D games, so to play a VR game you need a VR game.

In the case of 2D games (no matter if they look 3D because has some depth in the graphics), there you can find millions of games, while in VR being so young you will find hundreds, but that number is changing, a lot of games are crossing the 2D frontier to VR.

There is also the thing of the hardware, you need to have the appropiate hardware to play a VR game, even if you have for example the Oculus Rift Headset or HMD (Head Mounted Display) if the game requires the controllers and you don't have those you won't be able to play that particular game.
    04-03-2017 11:25 AM