It seems today like almost VR games are like short demos.
    It is inevitable of course that more serious games will start coming out for VR in a growing pace,
    but do you think it can happen this year?
    Or will all VR headset owners be doomed to stay in this desert without real games for at least another year?
    This should also people who plan to buy a VR headset any time soon take into consideration before purchasing a headset.
    01-03-2017 02:52 PM
    Well long vr plays tend to make people sick. Since psvr came out i'm expecting some rather longer or more serious ones coming out filled with plot, As it has a very large audience which could entice developers to make more stuff. Also shorter games tend to be a thing of this era and are great for stimulation but not exactly the most deep gameplay.
    01-03-2017 05:39 PM
    There are a few games which we won't feel like demos.

But the thing is developing for VR is more complex than a 3D game sometimes, also is the rush to push products on the market before others, so a lot of companies are just putting as much as they can in the shortest time possible.

Looks for the price and the description of the games and if you find a $60 game it should be a quality game, if it isn't for sure the reviews will kill it.
    01-03-2017 07:34 PM
    The current problem IMO is that the games cost doesn't seem to be justified (I don't own a headset myself though).
    Maybe it is the lack of consumers that forces the developers to price their games realtively high, so they can make a profit.
    I guess that when VR will be more popular the prices will be more reasonable
    01-04-2017 06:42 AM