I have the Samsung Gear VR headset for 2017, the most recent one.
    02-12-2018 12:16 PM
    Welcome to VRHeads! We are going to need more info in order to help you further. Please join the site. Here's how....
    http://forums.vrheads.com/ask-questi...eads-com-8087/

I don't recommend using compressed air, since it just blows dust around. Your best bet for all around cleaning is to use a microfiber cloth with either a standard eyeglass solution, or a solution with anti-fog properties. This works best because you want to clean the whole unit, not just the lens. The other thing is that oils from eyelashes (and sweat from those of us hot-blooded types) can get oils on the lens that cause bigger issues than dust. A good cloth takes care of all of it.
    Welcome to VRHeads! We are going to need more info in order to help you further. Please join the site. Here's how....
    http://forums.vrheads.com/ask-questi...eads-com-8087/

I don't recommend using compressed air, since it just blows dust around. Your best bet for all around cleaning is to use a microfiber cloth with either a standard eyeglass solution, or a solution with anti-fog properties. This works best because you want to clean the whole unit, not just the lens. The other thing is that oils from eyelashes (and sweat from those of us hot-blooded types) can get oils on the lens that cause bigger issues than dust. A good cloth takes care of all of it.
    02-13-2018 09:24 AM