For me, I like getting immersed in worlds and being more interactive. Minecraft was my fave, and what I show everyone.

What is your go to program in your VR headset of choice?
    10-11-2016 03:59 PM
    No particular app for me. I was curious because I tried the 90's VR. I also saw Barnacles Nerdgasm on youtube trying out Tilt brush and I was amazed.
    10-11-2016 05:57 PM
    I'm all worldbuilding. I like a good story, something that pulls me in and makes me want to explore every aspect of a world. Waiting for a VR experience that really feels like its own little universe for me to explore.
    10-13-2016 11:50 AM
    My friend hooked me up with his HTC Vive. The moment GlaDOS stared me in the face, I was 100% in. Everything else was icing on the cake from there.
    10-13-2016 11:53 AM
    Playing the Vive demo at a Microsoft store got me. I saw Into The Blu, which was amazing. I can't describe how amazing that was. I REALLY enjoyed the castle defense game as well. But what really got me was Zortexx, the Space Invaders/Galga-esque game. Being able to walk around inside that world and actually being apart of the game... I have never experienced anything like it.
    10-15-2016 12:55 AM
    I had played around with VR on my phone a bit; but when I tried an HTC vive, it was just so much more immersive. I am looking forward to playing on proper experiences and not just one off demo games.
    10-15-2016 03:07 AM
    Playing the Vive demo at a Microsoft store got me. I saw Into The Blu, which was amazing. I can't describe how amazing that was. I REALLY enjoyed the castle defense game as well. But what really got me was Zortexx, the Space Invaders/Galga-esque game. Being able to walk around inside that world and actually being apart of the game... I have never experienced anything like it.
    I love Castle defence and Zortexx too. I wish someone would make a game similar though with more bosses. As great as the game is it gets crazy real fast. I will still go back to it from time to time to see if I can get a higher score mind you
    10-15-2016 11:06 AM
    I love Castle defence and Zortexx too. I wish someone would make a game similar though with more bosses. As great as the game is it gets crazy real fast. I will still go back to it from time to time to see if I can get a higher score mind you
    I was under the impression that these games were longer if you downloaded The Lab from Steam. Is that not the case?
    10-16-2016 05:43 PM
    I was under the impression that these games were longer if you downloaded The Lab from Steam. Is that not the case?
    There is a short campaign mode in Zortexx and an infinite mode with leaderboards. It's an arcade like experience. They have replay value. Castle defence slowly gets very challenging. Don't know how many waves you get total but it's enough and has a leaderboard too.
    the_moesiah likes this.
    10-16-2016 08:17 PM
    There is a short campaign mode in Zortexx and an infinite mode with leaderboards. It's an arcade like experience. They have replay value. Castle defence slowly gets very challenging. Don't know how many waves you get total but it's enough and has a leaderboard too.
    I would love to see full versions of all those games.
    10-16-2016 11:05 PM
    I'm looking for some good video apps. I'd also like to try out some games.
    10-17-2016 11:26 AM
    Super excited for minecraft now
    10-17-2016 07:55 PM