Hey there. That should be enough machine for VR. Do you happen to have f.lux on your PC? It can cause problems. Also check out these other tips. https://www.vrheads.com/how-eke-best...-your-hardware
Hope this helps!
- By iThunderbirt in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2017, 07:19 PM
- By Chemy JMHT in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2017, 10:58 AM
- By Chemy JMHT in forum VR News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2017, 05:05 PM
- By Firegold21 in forum Community GamingReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2017, 06:30 AM
- By krisguy in forum First ExperiencesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2017, 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD