I'm really interested in what ways there are to help make the PSVR headset clearer. I've already done the eye to eye test/correction and didn't seem to see much of a difference. Any ideas or walk thrus would be awesome!
    10-17-2016 10:42 PM
    Are you having issues no matter where the headset is placed in terms of the visor? I know that I have to have it pretty flush to my face to get a clear look, but I also have an astigmatism in both eyes so things tend to be pretty blurry for me most of the time anyway.
    10-17-2016 11:11 PM
    I'm really interested in what ways there are to help make the PSVR headset clearer. I've already done the eye to eye test/correction and didn't seem to see much of a difference. Any ideas or walk thrus would be awesome!
    For my experience (Rift, not PSVR so far) most of the times is related with the height of the HMD than the eye to eye distance, try adjusting it a little bit lower or higher than usual, but for sure there will be a tutorial.

Another thing is to use the 'measure your eye to eye distance' in the settings and make sure you measure the 70cm (27.5 inches) from your face to the camera when you take the picture as it makes a big difference to the result you will get.

Here also a leave a link with some instructions to how to setup the PSVR, there is a section particularly for the blurry vision you may check:

Sony PlayStation VR tips and tricks: How to solve PSVR problems and more - Pocket-lint

And two more How-to from VRHeads:

How to get a perfect fit from PlayStation VR | VRHeads

How to set up PlayStation VR | VRHeads
    10-17-2016 11:29 PM