Has there been any privacy concerns with any of the VR systems thus far? I'm looking for a nice breakdown of what these companies are doing with my data before I decide to settle in so to speak.
    08-29-2016 02:05 PM
    You might also find this article interesting to read. - VR and your privacy: how are these companies treating your data? | VRHeads
    There is a great article on here that might help alleviate some of your concerns. - VR and your privacy: how are these companies treating your data? | VRHeads
    08-29-2016 02:16 PM
    This is really an issue on a device-by-device and platform-by-platform basis. For example, Oculus is owned by Facebook, so if you have Facebook privacy concerns then many of those will translate to Oculus. The same goes for the HTC Vive and Steam.

On the other hand, if you are really concerned about privacy you could always go with something like the OSVR and only play games that aren't locked to a specific service.
    08-29-2016 03:53 PM
    You might also find this article interesting to read. - VR and your privacy: how are these companies treating your data? | VRHeads
    08-30-2016 03:35 PM