Hi,

I am new to this forum and also minecraft so please be kind, lol.

I have minecraft poket edition installed on my S7 edge and have recently purchased a cheap VR headset, inexive I think its called. Kinda like a plastic version of google cardboard.

All I want to do is play minecraft using the VR headset. I have a gamesir g4s controller but cannot figure a way to make it work.

I dont care about motion head tracking I really just want my phone to play splitscreen.

I have spent ages searching and loading different app but with no success.

It seems the only way is to have the official samsung VR headset and download the VR version.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Nick
    04-11-2017 02:04 AM
    To my knowledge playing in VR is using Gear VR only. Whereabouts do you live as Ive read that some people have managed to get Gear VRs in Target for around $25 in 'merica.

Also controller support is another hit and miss Id recommend an iPega controller personally. I got off ebay for real cheap and havent had any compatibility issues in Gear VR or non VR
    04-11-2017 04:51 AM
    Yeah after losts of research ive found out the same too. It seems to be exclusive to gear VR. I just thought there may be an app to use my phine in VR mode.

I am British but live in Portugal. We are about 10 years behind in technology out here so the Samsung gear VR is still about 150 euros which is about $150.
    04-13-2017 03:41 AM
    It is exclusive to Gear VR.
    04-13-2017 11:22 AM
    Is there not any way I can get my phone to run in VR mode with two screens showing on the phone. Then I can navigate through the phone and play Minecraft Poket edition using the headset. Surely there must be an app out there that does this right?
    04-14-2017 03:59 AM
    Is there not any way I can get my phone to run in VR mode with two screens showing on the phone. Then I can navigate through the phone and play Minecraft Poket edition using the headset. Surely there must be an app out there that does this right?
    I havent seen nor can find anything. Your best bet is to look on ebay you can find them cheap there. Also you'd want to do it properly so you will be able to read the text.
    04-14-2017 06:22 AM
    Yeah agreed. I think thats probably the only way forward. I just wasn't sure if there was another way round it. Thanks everyone...off to eBay it is
    04-14-2017 06:56 AM