I've been given a Soniq VR headset. Its like a well padded Google cardboard with adjustable lenses. How can I "click" on options in VR without a button on the headset? Are there bluetooth buttons I can get that will work with VR apps?
    04-02-2017 04:54 AM
    That's a good question. My wife uses an iPhone and has the same issue. I got her a nice headset, but no buttons on it.

Cardboard originally used a sliding magnet for the interaction button, and that should still work if you have a magnet handy. It's not very convenient, though, so your best bet is probably to get a bluetooth controller to pair with the phone. That will let you use a button on the controller to interact. Additionally, you can download games and apps that just use what's called gaze-based interaction. No need for any controller for those games; you just look at interaction spots and then the game has you move or has the object respond.
    04-02-2017 09:02 AM
    First off, welcome to VRHeads.com, @iwoolf
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.
    If you need anything, please reach out to me.
    In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!
    04-03-2017 09:51 PM