I can focus the background clear but always see 2 of the same things..there are 2 dots that should be one..does anyone know how to adjust ???
    04-29-2017 09:40 PM
    I can focus the background clear but always see 2 of the same things..there are 2 dots that should be one..does anyone know how to adjust ???
    Hi, Welcome to the Forum, so you are using the New Gear VR and the focus and eye distance (actually pupillary distance) are related maybe this guide will help you

How to focus your Gear VR and deal with blurriness | VRHeads

Each person have a different pupillary distance and each person should adjust it.

The pupillary distance a Gear VR can handle is: 55 to 71 mm (21.65 to 27.95 inches), so if for any chances you have a distance over those limits it will be very hard to adjust.

Another thing you need to consider is the position you are placing your device, not too high and not too low, sometimes just moving the VR Headset to a different height in your face helps in the focus.

Hopefully any of this will help you to improve your experience with the Gear VR and welcome again!
    Hi, Welcome to the Forum, so you are using the New Gear VR and the focus and eye distance (actually pupillary distance) are related maybe this guide will help you

How to focus your Gear VR and deal with blurriness | VRHeads

Each person have a different pupillary distance and each person should adjust it.

The pupillary distance a Gear VR can handle is: 55 to 71 mm (21.65 to 27.95 inches), so if for any chances you have a distance over those limits it will be very hard to adjust.

Another thing you need to consider is the position you are placing your device, not too high and not too low, sometimes just moving the VR Headset to a different height in your face helps in the focus.

Hopefully any of this will help you to improve your experience with the Gear VR and welcome again!
    pkcable and iThunderbirt like this.
    04-30-2017 12:12 AM
    Which device are you using? If using the Gear VR, what Chemy said is very good advice. If you're using a Cardboard device that has IPD adjusment options, you can try sliding the lenses apart or closer together until the double vision is gone. Not all headsets have that option, though.
    iThunderbirt likes this.
    04-30-2017 10:01 AM