Ok, so my question is, where can I go to read up on all the latest in VR? Obviously here, but more specifically to learn about the current top contenders in the VR space, what's VR compatible, how prominent it is in the real world currently, etc. I haven't done much reading up on VR yet.
    07-01-2016 02:06 PM
    07-01-2016 03:07 PM
    Ok, so my question is, where can I go to read up on all the latest in VR? Obviously here, but more specifically to learn about the current top contenders in the VR space, what's VR compatible, how prominent it is in the real world currently, etc. I haven't done much reading up on VR yet.
    This is a very tough question. I am very selectively following people of interest and leaders in VR on social media... there is a bunch of different news sources and locations. But for me, we do VR fulltime, so we need to always be talking with companies and individuals and staying up-to-date.

Currently I don't know of any websites staying up-to-date on all areas of VR... but it's evolving so fast, and with scarily enough, billions now into the industry... it's challenging to stay on top of everything.

I'd say it really depends on what you want to stay up to date on! Reading the news items out of here helps, but even the user forums here miss many headsets such as OSVR, Gameface Labs, Niburu, Deepoon etc. I think it's going to be challenging to find all the info in one place for a while still...
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-02-2016 12:46 AM
    @KermEd - great suggestions and advice. Can you hit me up (james@mobilenations.com) want to pick your brain about new forums we could add
    pkcable likes this.
    07-19-2016 01:11 PM
    It's best right now to follow manufacturers on Twitter, along with your favorite friends and bloggers (like the guys here). There are a few blogs that work out okay, but most just rehash other blogs.
    08-02-2016 05:51 PM
    Don't forget to subscribe to VR Heads on YouTube so you see the latest vidz as they hit. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAt...3qBpKJNDvNiI1w
    09-07-2016 10:48 AM