The PSVR requires a camera to track movement of the PSVR can i use the same camera on the PC or do i need a different device?
    01-02-2018 12:34 PM
    The PSVR requires a camera to track movement of the PSVR can i use the same camera on the PC or do i need a different device?
    I think you asking if you can use the PlayStation camera on your PC to track movement?

I'm sorry but that isn't possible. The connector is not compatible and they're is no software that would run it.
    01-02-2018 03:32 PM
    Hi, Welcome to the Forum, I invite to register so you can follow up this question and any other you might have later.

Regarding your question, the simple answer is No, you can't use a regular camera to do this.

The reason is the camera of the PS4 is not a regular camera, it's designed to get depth perception and that's totally needed to track the controllers (any of those) and the HMD (Head mounted display).

You can see a lot of the features and specifications here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Camera

Hopefully this answered your question!
    pkcable likes this.
    01-02-2018 04:11 PM
    I think you asking if you can use the PlayStation camera on your PC to track movement?

I'm sorry but that isn't possible. The connector is not compatible and they're is no software that would run it.
    pkcable and Chemy JMHT like this.
    01-02-2018 10:43 PM