1. Angelo Joseph Vargas Vibal IV's Avatar
    04-05-2017 02:22 PM
    How cool is VR?
    It's hard to described, but the coolest I ever play in computer so far.

VR is too wide to describe, it's simply a way to be in another life and experience great thing or even being in you own life and the fact just now is becoming a great thing is because is so immersive that you can actually believe you are in another world under some circunstancies.

I read a story in reddit about some guy who after a party he was using his VR headset and fell asleep and when he wakes up a few minutes later he didn't know where he was (still wearing the headset) and took some more minutes to figure out he was still in the VR app.

Of course there are a lot of things in VR which are not very mature, like the haptics or the feedback for several things, also the uses of all your body parts and so on, but so far is really impressive.
    04-05-2017 10:11 PM
    And by the way @Angelo Joseph Vargas Vibal IV welcome to the forum.

Tienes un nombre que suena a que hablas español, aquí también hablamos español, cualquier consulta puedes hacerla también en español, francés y quizás algún otro idioma que no manejo yo pero muchos otros miembros del foro si.
    04-05-2017 10:18 PM
    04-06-2017 09:49 AM
    How cool is VR?
    To some, its even better than Pokémon Go during its peak seasons. To others they have no interest and prefer console or PC gaming experiences. To me, i would give it a 6-7/10 right now. I think it's nice to use and play around with but its not something i would do on a daily basis. More like once a week type thing when the family comes over. I think VR still has a long way to go and we have yet to see the possibilities. So maybe in 2 years time i will be hocked. But for right now, my trusty PS4 will always be my go to gaming system.
    04-07-2017 08:29 AM