I've got a Pixel and Daydream VR headset. While it's really cool, it's also a very isolating experience. How can I share or cast the view to my TV so that I can see what's going on, or be able to help the person who is wearing the headset?
    11-29-2016 10:58 AM
    The only thing I've been able to do is to cast to my TV by mirroring via the "cast" quick setting. But as expected, that casts exactly what's on the Pixel's screen, which is the two "eyeball" views of the application.

I wonder how Google made the demo videos?
    I don't believe you can at this time, BUT hopefully Google or some 3rd party developer will step up at some point and create an app for this!
    11-30-2016 07:34 AM
    I haven't found a way to cast/DLNA either Gear VR or Daydream (rooted or non). I really want to be able to stream other than Cardboard.

Also, please sign up and log in so you can tell us if you found an answer! Welcome to VRHeads!
    11-30-2016 02:54 PM
    The only thing I've been able to do is to cast to my TV by mirroring via the "cast" quick setting. But as expected, that casts exactly what's on the Pixel's screen, which is the two "eyeball" views of the application.

krisguy likes this.
    11-30-2016 03:59 PM

Hey welcome to the forum!

That's actually what we usually see on the monitor while using Rift or ViVE with some programs, so that's kind of good option to start.
    12-01-2016 02:23 AM
    I know Google is working on easier screenshots, but single "eye" video would be much better!

Posted via the VRHeads App for Android
    12-20-2016 05:19 PM