Folks,

Maybe it's due to my age (I'm 50) but sometimes I get a little nausea while using VR. How can I avoid or minimize this?
    10-20-2016 08:10 AM
    Here you go, pkcable. We've already done the legwork for you.
    How to deal with nausea when playing PlayStation VR | VRHeads

Best tips I've ever seen!
    I don't necessarily think it is age-related. Lots of folks experience motion sickness when using VR equipment. When I encounter it, I just have to stop using it for awhile.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-20-2016 09:24 AM
    Here you go, pkcable. We've already done the legwork for you.
    How to deal with nausea when playing PlayStation VR | VRHeads

Best tips I've ever seen!
    10-20-2016 10:30 AM
    While age may be a factor, it seems more that some people can handle it and others can't. I'm in my early 30's and I can only use VR for short periods of time, if there's a lot of motion involved. I also can get pretty motion sick in cars and on roller coasters, so I'm just one of those people who has to be careful. Some of my teenage cousins also got woozy while using my VR. That link for the tips is a good call, though.
    10-20-2016 10:55 AM
    I don't really know why it happens sometimes and others times it simply doesn't show up, in my short experience even watching 360 pictures I can get a little nausea, but sometimes I play really heavy games or maybe the roller coaster and I'm ok.

But I read the tips from VRHeads and I think I will pay more attention to all the factors.
    10-20-2016 01:53 PM
    While age may be a factor, it seems more that some people can handle it and others can't. I'm in my early 30's and I can only use VR for short periods of time, if there's a lot of motion involved. I also can get pretty motion sick in cars and on roller coasters, so I'm just one of those people who has to be careful. Some of my teenage cousins also got woozy while using my VR. That link for the tips is a good call, though.
    The reason I suggested age was my experience with roller coasters which I used to LOVE! When I was in my teen and in to my 20ies I used to get season passes to Six Flags, plus went to many other theme parks JUST to ride roller coasters, but NOW I can barely stomach them!
    10-20-2016 04:05 PM
    I'm with ya on this! I still love roller coasters, but man, can I not ride them like I used to! Sadly, that does translate over to VR. I even find myself getting a little woozy if I play certain non-VR video games. Not a fun problem to have!
    pkcable likes this.
    10-21-2016 02:03 PM
    Practice.

Stop before you get nauseous.

If you let yourself get sick, your body will remember.

Just keep trying, and stop before you get sick, you will build up a tolerance
    krisguy, Chemy JMHT and pkcable like this.
    10-21-2016 08:45 PM
    i think it is like motion sickness, more u experience it, more tolerance u build
    pkcable likes this.
    10-29-2016 11:43 PM
    Just throw up and get it over with.
    11-19-2016 11:31 AM