For the life of me I can not view photos made with the Surround 360 app, or my samsung 7 camera surround panoramic mode. I'm new at this, but have tried hard to follow directions found on occulus, samsung and youtubes. I created an oculus folder. I put a subfolder in it called 360Photos to hold my creations. The Oculus Photos 360 app is downloaded and supposedly "in my library." But when I start by clicking on the photo and putting on the VR goggles, it says "video can not be viewed." When I go to my occulus home screen, I see apps for watching video, but no where do I see the Oculus Photos 360 app, or any other way to see my 360 photos. I have stumbled on ways to view regular photos (from my gallery) and I have found my in phone videos. But I want badly to create and look at 360 photos. Can you offer help, and make it carefully step by step. Thanks fellow VR buffs.
    11-07-2017 11:51 AM
    Welcome to VRHeads! We are going to need more info in order to help you further. Please join the site. Here's how....
    http://forums.vrheads.com/ask-questi...eads-com-8087/

I've got a Gear VR, but I don't have the 360 camera (I make them the hard way). I'll do some digging today.
    11-07-2017 02:17 PM
    Sorry for no reply yesterday. I had to wipe my phone. I'll try it again this afternoon.
    11-08-2017 10:42 AM
    This thread has been stagnant for a while, but I have a related question (by the way, OP, I believe that Gear VR has sorted this out and now recognizes and plays 360 videos without any extra apps.) Mine does.

This must be a stupid question, but I haven't found a good solution yet, so here it goes. Is there any simple software to view 360 photos using Win MR headsets? I know that there are Steam VR solutions, but I just want a simple viewer accessible from the default MR "desktop" (e.g. CliffHouse). The default "Movies and TV" MS app plays 360 videos nicely, but does not open photos (for some reason). I'm surprised at how difficult it has been to find a solution to what seems like a trivial problem.
    01-21-2019 10:34 PM