My name in Brandon M. and I won a vrheads giveaway for a pixel xl and a daydream back in October, I still have not received either. I understand that google has been shipping nightmare lately so I just wanted to know if anyone knew how much longer I would be waiting. I emailed Michele Haag on the situation but got no response. I DONT MEAN TO BE A BOTHER, just really excited is all lol.
    01-17-2017 03:40 PM
    Sit tight Brandon, I'll ping Michelle, and let her know you are asking. Please give her time to respond, she a VERY busy lady, she's our Office Manager, and besides VRHeads, there are several other Mobile Nations sites that she works on. I'm not quite sure how she has ANY free time at all! lol
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    01-17-2017 03:48 PM
    Brandon,
    I get your frustration. The last time you emailed me was LESS THAN 24 hours ago, my apologies for not being able to reply as of yet. As PK mentioned, I have quite a few responsibilities around all of our sites, and sometimes emails take a day or two to get a reply. Thank you for your continued patience.
    pkcable, EgoAnt and Matty like this.
    01-17-2017 03:51 PM
    Some days I wish there was a simple email setting that was the equivalent of an on-hold message.

"Our inbox volume is currently exceeding normal levels. Thank you for your interest, you are currently number 19,840 in the queue and your message will be answered in.... 3 years."
    01-18-2017 04:01 PM
    My name in Brandon M. and I won a vrheads giveaway for a pixel xl and a daydream back in October, I still have not received either. I understand that google has been shipping nightmare lately so I just wanted to know if anyone knew how much longer I would be waiting. I emailed Michele Haag on the situation but got no response. I DONT MEAN TO BE A BOTHER, just really excited is all lol.
    Hey Brandon. Firstly Congratulations on your victory!

Always very nice when you win something hey!. I can promise you that the giveaway is 100% legitimate and your prize will be send out to you. Michelle is one of the best people i know and have spoken with and she won't forget about you. Many of the staff members are very busy and do their best to keep us as happy as possible. The wait will definitely be worth it.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-19-2017 06:10 AM
    Hello Brandon, here another winner, I won and received my prizes before, be patient, and I recommend you to sign up here so you can take the more of that Pixel once arrive, also a lot of great people around.

Just to know, wasn't the most beautiful email that one telling you "you are the winner" ?

LOL
    pkcable likes this.
    01-19-2017 03:14 PM